I've never finished a Super Mario game
    I haven't seen a single film that was made before the 70s
    I've never seen any of the Godfather films
    Heavy Chinese accents make me uncomfortable
    I quit 2 minutes into playing FEAR because I got too scared

Grymninja
    I never played Pokemon as a kid.
    I never wanted a Nintendo.
    I like my WoW friends more than my IRL ones.

should be enough for now...

Danforth
    I love my warcraft friends more than irl ones
    I installed and uninstalled amnesia over 100 times, because it was too scary
    I
    love squid
    I
    never liked as megaman or super mario, but i loved playing as luigi
    I
    love being player 2
    I
    was undercover disc priest in naxx 40
    I
    love low drop rates
    I thing Pre-nerf cata heroics are easy
    I
    always wanted to be hakkari cultist
    IMHO i never liked warriors, i killed them too often -.- and my recouperate (or renew) always outheal their bladestorm
    -.-
    I owned a car before, but later it is in akhem ahem condition

Antalar
    i Hate Star Wars

my last console was ....

Antalar
    i tend to be really scared when i see modified religious images..... maybe it was originated because my school was a semi-catholic one (im not even close of being a religious person!)

what the **** is a modified religious image?
    something like this:
    Spoiler: Show
    ...his creeps me out even now!!

6. - I never played a Zelda/Mario/Pokemon (shocker!) game (and a ton of others).
    - I have never owned any platform besides a PC, my only experience with other platforms comes from playing at friends' house.
    - I have only 3 websites bookmarked, my university, youtube, and this forum.
    - I deactivated my real Facebook account 4 years ago, but I do have a Twitter and FB under fake names with made up info for beta access to some games.
    - I have a minor phobia of heights and a major driving phobia, needless to say I do not have a license.
    - While playing I sometimes don't feel like talking to anyone and set my status to appear offline in games where it is possible.

Danforth
    -i have HEAVY phobia of cars, but still i can drive one

8. I still play my Nintendo 64 quite a bit.

I used to volunteer at Clothes for Kids which gave donated clothes to children that needed them.

I used to participate in skim/surf demos which allowed people of all ages to try out our boards and we would also inform kids on how to be safe in the water and whatnot.

I'm not as mean as I seem :|

It took me 3 months to beat Amnesia because I was too scared to even attempt the Choir.

When I did BMX I once road up to this kid that I hated at the time and jumped off my bike and pretty much threw it at him. We're good friends now but I remember I hated him because he was a skater and my other friends didn't like him lol.

I play monopoly all the time with some of my friends lol. Credit version FTW.

When I was 10 I broke my dads sun glasses which were expensive at the time. I convinced him that they were already like that when I found them (I'm sure he didn't believe me). But I broke them by throwing them up and catching them....except I didn't catch them and it hit our dining room table :|.

I loveeeee throwing things lol and I still do it....Except I do it with my own stuff lol.

9. I like breaking stuff. When i was a little kid, i had a baseball bat and i would hit all of my toys with them and break them, until the bat got taken away. Then i used a stick :(

Danforth
    I still play my Nintendo 64 quite a bit. I play monopoly all the time with some of my friends lol. Throwing items and catching them
    I do also these things. And i was skater until i broke 3 nails. Then i gived skate to cousin, and it was never seen again....

ByOdinsBeard
    Jeez Loller, stop talking about yourself so much.

12. I can't talk to girls cuz they hate me in 5 min(Or less) after talking with me

I go insane when I am high

13. Im in the friendzone since 2008 ...

14. I'm a sociopath, but don't tell anyone, k?

1231151101 ... Last