Skystrikerr

4.3.4 Ele Shaman Fulmination question

When using earth shock with 9 stacks of lightning shield, is it supposed to crit pretty high? Bcuz im doin ~37k crits against people.

Blmaestro
    Fulmination with 7+ stacks is our most damaging ability and scales much better with spell power than Lava Burst and double dips incredibly with damage increasing buffs, including our Elemental Mastery, and boss exposed mechanics.

Yes, it's meant to deal lots of damage.

3. Anyone notice that on warsong realm deflaut Fulmination power aura is showing up as soon as you reach 4 chargers. On retail it was showing only when you reach 9 charges, or Im wrong ?

4. Kind of necro old post, but on sarg my shaman has reached upto 78k earth shock in pvp, with my average shock doing in excess of 45k on full visc people with 9 stacks.

Blmaestro
    I doubt the Earth Shock alone is doing 45k or 78k, but yes Fulmination can hit some crazy big numbers 45k - 78k is the intended damage.

6. Ofc i mean with fulmination, they are a package, im not gona seperate the damage of them both am I..
    And i often crit 79k from fulmination alone and then around 10-15k from the earth shock.
    I am 368 ilvl Ele if people want to know.

EDIT: Just did 89k crit with fulmination alone, the earth shock did 0 damage since the target was already dead.
    I am now 369 i lvl

7. Ofc i mean with fulmination, they are a package, im not gona seperate the damage of them both am I..
    And i often crit 79k from fulmination alone and then around 10-15k from the earth shock.
    I am 368 ilvl Ele if people want to know.

EDIT: Just did 89k crit with fulmination alone, the earth shock did 0 damage since the target was already dead.
    I am now 369 i lvl
    I lold at the edit.