1. returning to molten-wow

Hello gents, after a long break i decided to return to WoW(Molten) so I am confused is version 4.3.4 supported or 4.0.6 I don't know what to download.

2. Hello gents, after a long break i decided to return to WoW(Molten) so I am confused is version 4.3.4 supported or 4.0.6 I don't know what to download.
    4.3.4 is just PvP realm. Other BlizzardStyle 4.0.6

3. 4.3.4 is just PvP realm. Other BlizzardStyle 4.0.6
    Well i want to play on Sargeras, but i don't know what version it is on.

4. Well i want to play on Sargeras, but i don't know what version it is on.
    It's 4.0.6

5. Sargeras is still 4.0.6 but it's going to be upgraded to 4.3 (according to mods) before April 15th.

6. Sargeras is still 4.0.6 but it's going to be upgraded to 4.3 (according to mods) before April 15th.
    Sargeras best realm

Thaldros
    If you're downloading the client from scratch, then depending on the quality of your internet it might be worth just downloading the 4.3.4 client in time for the update.

Not much point downloading a whole separate patch that's only going to be playable for 10 days.

HellThrone
    Welcome back zapped12, I suggest download 4.3.4 and wait till upgrade

9. Welcome back zapped12, I suggest download 4.3.4 and wait till upgrade
    I don't. We have been waiting over 7 months for this update, the chances of them delaying the release date some more not at all unlikely. Just download 4.0.6 and play that.

10. Download them both, dont gamble on a maybe

sorankira
    im inclined to agree with DaMatrix. Just go ahead and download both. tis what i did when i finally got my new hard drive working. and that was almost a month ago O.o