1. ttw fire mage is still the same rotation: Keep LB on target, Keep Scorch on target (assuming no 5% crit from other sources), Spam Fireball till Hotstreak, use Pyroblast on Hotstreak.?

I saw a few ICC25 youtube videos and i dont see they doing scorch?!

And is fire still the strongest pve spec?
    Thanks!
    Yes, ttw is the best end-game spec. And if the video you were watching was a 25 man run, mages don't usually scorch in 25 mans because the same debuff (5% extra crit) is provided by Improved Shadowbolt from warlocks.

2. Guys,

Does T9 bonus (15% spirit > crit) working on warmane ?

3. Yes it is working. Check your molten armor tooltip (in action bar, not buff) and see 70% instead of 55% without T9

4. If I remove T9 I'll still get 70 or 55?

5. No bonus without T9. So you will be on 55% ratio

6. On TTW Fire, how about taking 2 points out of Flame Throwing and put into Student of the Mind? Or do you need the extra range? If yes, where exactly?

7. The Flame Throwing talent is mainly used on LK to still be able to attack him during transition without taking damage from remorseless winter. It's also nice to have on fights where you have switch on targets that can go or are out of your normal range. Marro/PP/BPC/VDW/Sindy/Halion. Time spend moving into range is time lost to cast spells. A cancelled cast is even worse.

8. Hi there,cool guide,got a question.Does the so called "ignite munching" exists on warmane and if yes should you use a macro to get rid of it or something else?

9. Does the so called "ignite munching" exists on warmane
    No. But, as a way of balancing the lack of munching a little, you can't snapshot the 2pc T9 setbonus(it still works as long as you have it equipped tho).

First ... 678