1. RS 25 HC #32

- - - - -

- - - - -

2. Best Guild so far.... some mates surprice me rly good too with passing me some HC items to take :D + always helpful ^_^ love ya all

3. Btw, ye we are that guild, we didnt down LK25HC for almost half a year since MoltDown, but when we killed frist LOD, in 2 weeks our progress is 3/4 LODS weeks per week, without any exploits. :)

4. Lol, look who's talking now! The guy with the "awesome" guild.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't your guild the one that didn't down LK25HC for almost a year since Moltdown?
    am dying :DDDDD

P.S: vzemi si XD

5. You have quite a nice body Sawi my love <3

6. Reading all of this made me laugh so hard :D someone seems to be triggered xD
    Spoiler: Show

Why you mad? It's just game.
    All those posts, Free bumps!!

Anyway. Good luck Fade! From the screenshots dear Muus posts, I can see you guys are having a lot of fun. Keep that up!

7. you have quite a nice body sawi my love <3
    <3 *,* xdddd

8. Reading all of this made me laugh so hard :D someone seems to be triggered xD
    Spoiler: Show

Why you mad? It's just game.
    All those posts, Free bumps!!

Anyway. Good luck Fade! From the screenshots dear Muus posts, I can see you guys are having a lot of fun. Keep that up!
    Good guy Lightball.

As to Chaotishch, I am not sure who you are, but you will have to apply at http://thefade.shivtr.com/ like everyone else.

Thank you.

9. Hai Fade. My name is Lay and this is Jackass. We're proud to present Chaotisch as Mr. Favourite Baboon. With his holiness and increased abusive leadership( oh please, adding dkp to officers, more gear pls ),we are glad to have him here on this marvellous thread discussing about his delicate history( oh please, youre a potato and got also banned for being a potato, if I recall correctly).

Ty bb, favourite potato

10. am dying :DDDDD

P.S: vzemi si XD
    AHA : )

P.S. @Bisen WTF? When did you manage to find the new "one"? : (

First ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... Last