1. On what times do you guys play? And how many are online average

2. A video of our world pvp adventures on Ragnaros. :)

[YT]ZJQVNbiqY2E[/YT]

3. I'm working on getting back up to speed after a hiatus/learning isboxer

4. I know right

How long did that raid last lawl?
    i watch that and it took them over 30 min just to get there,, and to boot the dude recording the video couldnt keep attacking after he lost his main.... ouch not very good boxing thats for sure

5. is this guild still alive?
    yes, we are still the biggest multiboxing guild of molten

6. Here some pics of our last guild raid to Stormwind with
    Aevor(11 shamis, 4 druides), Mytal(10 dks, 5 pala, 5 druides), Bagath(4 dks) and Fukmi(5 pala).

We expected that "Awaken" and some other ally guilds will fight back but it seems our Mammoths scared them:D

After endless months of coin farming with the trading system i was finally able to get 4x Shadowmoron.
    I already count the donor bash rage whispers :D

7. lmfao, i saw you today on isle of conquest on my 5 shammys, 4 smourne dk's looks fkin awesome
    how did you farm that? :D

8. lmfao, i saw you today on isle of conquest on my 5 shammys, 4 smourne dk's looks fkin awesome
    how did you farm that? :D
    Yeah this bg was funny.
    I was realy lucky on this isle, all the allys were pretty low geared so it was a killing feast :D

I farmed items and gold over some months and put them in the marketplace for coins.
    I have 6 premium accounts so i can sell stuff faster but it was still a lot of work ...

Too bad that u are multiboxing on ally side.
    Our guild would welcome u :)

9. Nice! Good job guys :D
    Shame i couldn't be there, i was at work. :P

10. Thanks :)
    Yeah this bg was funny.
    I was realy lucky on this isle, all the allys were pretty low geared so it was a killing feast :D

I farmed items and gold over some months and put them in the marketplace for coins.
    I have 6 premium accounts so i can sell stuff faster but it was still a lot of work ...

Too bad that u are multiboxing on ally side.
    Our guild would welcome u :)
    I was on horde side, but your guild became a little unactive and I've played ally for 5 years so i know much more things on ally side then on horde side.
    I also have my main character on alliance side, which is also a 5.8k tank so thats rlly nice for dungeons.
    And to that comes that i have alot of friends on ally side.

Awaken is an europe based guild btw, when its night maybe 10 players are online. I see on ur clock 2 am but not sure if this is local time, your time and in what zone you play :P

11. Awaken is an europe based guild btw, when its night maybe 10 players are online. I see on ur clock 2 am but not sure if this is local time, your time and in what zone you play :P
    Our guild is also from europe.
    Our raid happend on sunday afternoon, the time when molten realms have the highest population of the week.
    Awaken was also there and followed us on every step but it seems they were too afraid to attack us.:P

12. Our guild is also from europe.
    Our raid happend on sunday afternoon, the time when molten realms have the highest population of the week.
    Awaken was also there and followed us on every step but it seems they were too afraid to attack us.:P
    If thats the case, then i dont know them anymore :P

First 1234 ... Last