1. If thats the case, then i dont know them anymore :P
    Yes i was confused aswell because there were like 50 full wrathful allys and like another 50 with lower gear and they were all looking at us but nearly nobody attacked.
    If they had all attacked us they had killed us in few seconds.

2. Yes i was confused aswell because there were like 50 full wrathful allys and like another 50 with lower gear and they were all looking at us but nearly nobody attacked.
    If they had all attacked us they had killed us in few seconds.
    It is hard to get them attack all at once.
    Sometimes like 5 ppl go and attack but the rest stays back.

3. I was on horde side, but your guild became a little unactive

It was just a weak period after summer. We were total 6 boxers online last night from 9 p.m. to 1. a.m.

4. How many multiboxers at this guild? How many boxers playing at evening? How often you dome funny stuff (like AV, SW raid etc) ? :)
    Thinking about to start at ragnaros (1healer+dks or shamans) but not sure)

And 1 more question about BG que

Is random BG que and certain que(for warsong for example) are the same que?
    I remembered that when i qued for AV it never pop up... but when i que for random i got to AV..

Thanks

5. How many multiboxers at this guild?
    We are around 40 multiboxer with a total of 500 guild member.
    Around 15 multiboxer are playing active.

How many boxers playing at evening?
    Most players are online in the evening (europe time zone).

How often you dome funny stuff (like AV, SW raid etc) ? :)
    We do 40 man bgs (AV and Isle) daily.
    We also do city raids like SW but only casual. We always encounter bug abuser like priests using mindcontrol + fly hack to **** us up and this decrease the motivation to organise city raids.
    Once mind control getting fixed we will do city raids more often.

And 1 more question about BG que

Is random BG que and certain que(for warsong for example) are the same que?
    I remembered that when i qued for AV it never pop up... but when i que for random i got to AV..
    Only random bg queue pops up but on Wotlk u will see more 40 man bgs poping up than on cata.
    Specific bg queue never pops up.

6. Thanks for your reply!

Bug with bg que really bad thing
    would be better if i can play only av or eye :)
    it was for a long time as far as i know and it still exist

i will start something when i will have a time

7. Oh how i wish that i could que for a specific BG. :(

8. We just cleared TOC 10 with two x5 boxer. :)
    After countless wipes we were able to kill all bosses with 2 tank dk and 8 ret pala. We did it w/o any healer but the healing of the 8 ret palys was enough to keep us alive :D

9. re

I m very much excited by this mbox thing but i m a total newcomer to mboxing i even tried to wisper some officers but i guess the were all busy so is there someone who can helpme a bit ingame on rc about it for a bit :)
    . As its way much easier if someone tell like what softwres etc. to use . I know its time consuming and i play for like 6 to 8 hours daily , so i ll be very much obliged if someone can show me the way thanx :)

10. Well the best thing you can do to start is to get software that suits you, most people here recommend ISBoxer, check the software web page and look for some quick setup guide (ISBoxer), follow the basic steps and try it out with the basic settings ingame for yourself.

If you wanna join the Ragnaros feel free to whisper any member, he/she will point you to some officer for invite. Don't worry, we will help you, but you have to start yourself and the basic guides, like the one from Lax, are perfect way to do that, since you can see what he does on the screen. Youtube is your friend, there is ton of video information on multiboxing.

11. Well the best thing you can do to start is to get software that suits you, most people here recommend ISBoxer, check the software web page and look for some quick setup guide (ISBoxer), follow the basic steps and try it out with the basic settings ingame for yourself.

If you wanna join the Ragnaros feel free to whisper any member, he/she will point you to some officer for invite. Don't worry, we will help you, but you have to start yourself and the basic guides, like the one from Lax, are perfect way to do that, since you can see what he does on the screen. Youtube is your friend, there is ton of video information on multiboxing.
    isboxer is paid is there any other software which is free:)

12. isboxer is paid is there any other software which is free:)
    u can get Isboxer also for free.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=195811
    If u start with a other software and u wanna do serious boxing, then u will feel the need to switch to isboxer at some point, so i would start with isboxer straight away.

13. re

u can get Isboxer also for free.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=195811
    If u start with a other software and u wanna do serious boxing, then u will feel the need to switch to isboxer at some point, so i would start with isboxer straight away.
    ok i installed already with not the link u gave but i downloaded it from comany site and applied for 7 day subscription and now its working <i guess it will work for 7 days > .well now i have some very stupid questions as i made the quick wizard setup AS IT IS AS TOLD BY THE OWNER IN HIS TUTORIAL but i have these troubles

1. The transparent bar which makes all the windows pop up same click is not really completely setting ion my bar i mean the one given is nt of the same size as my keybindings are <123456789101112> its overlapping
    2. None of the follow assist invite default commands work

The keymapping and broadcast works though its just a single click on that za za az type box that appears .The tutorial that i used is this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=HvsGXzfi3xU

and i tried the link u gave me when i try to copy paste those two ip's it says access denied but we can solve this thing later now i have bigger problems :(

14. What server?

I would love to join this guild
    But what server is it on?
    Is this on MoltenWoW or actual retail WoW???

Also kshtriya to fix that whole thing with the 2 strips to copy/paste into the hosts file,
    Just copy the original host file anywhere on your computer, open it with notepad, copy the text and SAVE
    Then drag the new SAVED version to the original hosts directory and overwrite it. BAM, taken care of.
    DO NOT SAVE AS .txt

First 12345 ... Last