1. With 4.3.4 came update came new core and everything needed re scripting, so many are not working. And also for god's sake read the changelog more often .... About 4 TBC dungeons are open now.
    I thought the core was completely different during 4.0.6.
    At that time some dungeons were working and were working quite well, Scarlet Monastery for example, also there was Hellfire Rampants. So the 4.3.4 messed those up? Those dungeons along with most of them have been closed for some time now.

PS:
    The only issue, which was minor with Scarlet Monastery during Cata were these:

1. If you 1-shot Moragrane, can't remember his name, he will not be revived to fight again, so you will need to restart, but it worked fine if you don't 1-shot him.
    2. The boss in the SM Library only walks around before fighting him, he was suppose to just stand there, but the fight worked well.
    3. An extremely light fix was the use of SM keys to open doors to other instances.

TBH, I didn't see why those dungeons were closed, they worked fine, this is coming from someone who runs players for a living in-game instead of going all out end-game gear and such.

At the time, those dungeons worked in cata, no bugs, no nothing, the only one that didn't work was ICC and so on. Most players were too busy in from of Stormwind/Orgrimmar to even realize this, glad I was a Dungeon Dweller at the time before closing xD.

Micker007

Normal Dungs

How is it with vanila dungeons, are they going to be open some day? Beacuse, it really looks bad when every second instance is closed.
    It kinda good for nostalgy , and achivements etc. I dont understand why most of theym are closed, nothing much about scriping or animations are not there, so why only few of them are open.
    I miss soo much Stratholme, one of the most iconic dungeon in vanila.

Vishes
    baahahhaha bro , you are totally right ... its funny and sad at the same time
    In mop probably they close bgs, because the core is different and needs to be scripted again(bull****) and give honor for vote points.

4. In mop probably they close bgs, because the core is different and needs to be scripted again(bull****) and give honor for vote points.
    I doubt the "core" is different but okay. Am I the only one who thinks we should have a list for every server?

RMaX
    The more interesting fact is that why they are opening a MoP server, and moving on so quickly to a new much bigger expansion while this one is not even 90% fully and correctly scripted?
    Why to hurry up?? its the quilaty that we are talking about and not the amount of ilevel or legendary items that you.
    You should firstly, finish with all the bugs here and then start searching a fixing new bugs, its just not smart at all to do so :\

I Disagree with this MoP thing..

6. I don't know if this is old news or just because people are comfortable pulling through the door, but Utgarde Pinnacle seems to work 100%. Completed it yesterday.

exiledtyrant
    Is the broken instance list still so full of holes? I was really looking forward to some of the older dungeons especially BRD there's a trinket that's eluded me far to long in there.

Never mind I saw the updated list. Almost all my favorites didn't make the cut though. It looks a lot better than the other list though.

If I'm queing using the heroic dungeon finder random option will it cut out the dungeons that don't work?

8. Please fix the Burning Crusade raids, so that we can twink at level 70 without spending 700 vote points :)

9. guyz i presume this lists are not up to date...

where are MOP instances? :)

First ... 456