pozzij

Sham is up!!!

:D

2. jesus mary and joesph thats the worst ui iv ever seen

pozzij
    jesus mary and joesph thats the worst ui iv ever seen
    ahahhaha I don't care about esthetic :P,, and it isn't so bad, actually there's only xpearl

4. its funny how medium-geared and even low-geared people hit those numbers on full ruthless people, and say its working fine

5. its funny how medium-geared and even low-geared people hit those numbers on full ruthless people, and say its working fine
    "Shamans are actually underpowered".... that's what I've been hearing.

pozzij
    actually is true, check out maelstrom weapon bug report on bugtracker

7. actually is true, check out maelstrom weapon bug report on bugtracker
    no idea why you brought this up but there talking about elemental sham.

pozzij
    no idea why you brought this up but there talking about elemental sham.
    lol ele sham is a glass cannon, even a freaking potato knows that.

9. -Grounding totem bug.
    -Lava burst mastery not having the guaranteed crit like it should.

Please tell me how many Ele or even Enha shamans you see in the top rated 2v2 or 3v3 bracket.
    Now go check how many Retri pallies you see. Think before stating things.

10. "Shamans are actually underpowered".... that's what I've been hearing.
    once maelstrom low ppm will get "fixed" (corrected), as well as absorbs (we cannot get mana, or any procs except mw from absorbed attacks) then you will qq even more.
    i love how all those trash paladins - etc classes, which where op over past patches and expansions, and are used to own shamans, now QQ on us.
    talking about Fullimination - i doubt, that it is supposed to do sucha' high amount if damage, since i got critted 79k on my 4.1k resil gear, under a stoneclaw totem just few days ago, from some random ~120k hp shaman in a bg ...

Now go check how many Retri pallies you see. Think before stating things
    this. just in a bg few minutes ago, paladin pops bubble, nukes our healer, bubble fades off - some other bubble again imune to everything, and so-on, with just silly amount of attacks.. yet they still manage to qq on us.

11. Ele crits pretty hard not enh , I still can't understand Jugger what is your problem against enh shammys? I haven't played pala for a while but i did few bgs with a paladin in full bloodthirsty and in 3 bgs i was in top 3 damage... And again i have to mention funny that this is coming out of a pala, bubble and lay on hands gg. I just think he once got so pwned by a enh shaman so now it's his new purpose on life to trash them. Go roll a warr then yes you can trash about enh shammys, but every class has his anti class. Haha yes that too Jugger can you see many enh shammys in top arena teams, because you say they are so op? if you're not blind you can see there are many paladins. Paladins op?

pozzij
    Ele crits pretty hard not enh , I still can't understand Jugger what is your problem against enh shammys? I haven't played pala for a while but i did few bgs with a paladin in full bloodthirsty and in 3 bgs i was in top 3 damage... And again i have to mention funny that this is coming out of a pala, bubble and lay on hands gg. I just think he once got so pwned by a enh shaman so now it's his new purpose on life to trash them. Go roll a warr then yes you can trash about enh shammys, but every class has his anti class. Haha yes that too Jugger can you see many enh shammys in top arena teams, because you say they are so op? if you're not blind you can see there are many paladins. Paladins op?
    O.O war are easy bro he should reroll mage, hunter or rogue actually.
    I think I have never lost a duel vs a war, maybe on 4.0.6, where they had a 3 sec charge stun (lol) and stormstrike hit like a wet noodle.

13. Oh i can see he plays a warr too, lol... Well Jugger every good warr knows that cata is a joke to warrs, you should downgrade to wotlk, if you want to play a warr. every good warr i know are playing wotlk instead of cata. And man up and stop whining about this, this is the way wow developers made it, yeah kinda buggy in Molten, but when Molten will fix the bugs what enh shaman has you will only QQ more. A friendly recommendation go play a warr on wotlk.

14. huh? yes you speak english? read my post again, i told him " GO ROLL A WARR THEN YES YOU CAN TRASH ENH SHAMMYS" only then he has the right to say anything bad about enh shaman /facepalm.

pozzij
    huh? yes you speak english? read my post again, i told him " GO ROLL A WARR THEN YES YOU CAN TRASH ENH SHAMMYS" only then he has the right to say anything bad about enh shaman /facepalm.
    wtf so much logic on your post, I thought you were suggesting him to roll an anti-class, so it stopped crying.

123 Last