1. 3rd LoD!!!!!!! In about 1.5 hours. a couple of stupid wipes but still fun run. Huge thanks to all!!! We have amazing trials!!!! Congratulations new Light of Dawns!

Our team of execution:
    Agromania, Applizuetta, Armentos, Bramhammer, Damonar, Drbubble, Gulror, Hamster, Karavel, Lightball, Manasaputra, Mcyorck, Mooncifer, Mugenkaguro, Niju, Oomagain, Oroq, Papadanko, Pitrelli, Shiseioni, Sydero, Tavore, Untameable, Xtia, Year

Thank you! You're awesome!

2. OFF Topic :
    Spoiler: Show

On Topic:

There are things way more cooler than LoD or RS. :)

Like the drunk raid we made last week. 7/10 smashed their heads on keyboard blacked out, at the end.

3. That feeling when your alt gets Light of Dawn before main.. ;p

4. Spoiler: Show

BUT BUT MAH DEEPS WAS LOW CUZ I COULDN'T SCREAM ON TS SO I HAD TO WRITTE AND DPS FOR PEEP'S TO MOVE TO SIDE NOT TO CAMP DEFILE! AND U POST DIS!

Bad Matt!

Appliz

5. woah my name is on molten forums. Thanks mania. FCK YOU! You didnt write who heals your damage off... although i must say u carry good sir.

6. Grats to 3rd set of Light of Dawns

10/07/2014 - Icecrown Citadel (25)

The Lich King - Heroic
    Attendees(25):
    Agromania, Applizuetta, Armentos, Bramhammer, Damonar, Drbubble, Gulror, Hamster, Karavel, Lightball, Manasaputra, Mcyorck, Mooncifer, Mugenkaguro, Niju, Oomagain, Oroq, Papadanko, Pitrelli, Shiseioni, Sydero, Tavore, Untameable, Xtia, Year

Tanks:
    Bramhammer
    Lightball

Healers:
    Drbubble
    Gulror

Tavore
    Damonar
    Year

Dps:
    Agromania
    Applizuetta
    Armentos
    Hamster
    Karavel
    Manasaputra
    Mcyorck
    Mooncifer
    Mugenkaguro
    Niju
    Oomagain
    Oroq
    Papadanko
    Pitrelli
    Shiseioni
    Sydero
    Untameable
    Xtia

Loot:
    - Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy - Bramhammer
    - Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - Lightball
    - Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification - Sydero
    - Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification - Manasaputra
    - Invincible's Reins - Oroq

7. OFF Topic :

On Topic:

There are things way more cooler than LoD or RS. :)

Like the drunk raid we made last week. 7/10 smashed their heads on keyboard blacked out, at the end.
    Drunk raid always the best!

8. Drunk raids are fun. But also the fun raids are way cool too!!! Aiming for molten's first Ulduar 25 HC!!! Wanna race for that Aurora? :D

9. Well since there is no "true" heroic mode in ulduar.... and since we really don't care about racing to do old content. Go for it. Although ulduar even in bis icc/rs gear is no joke and prolly still harder than icc I don't see many guilds going for zero light and accomplishing it on this realm. No offense BC I love u guys but its not a walk in the park like half of icc is.

10. That makes ulduar a great place in my opinion. ICC is not easy content but after running it through hunreds of times it can become quite easy and even boring. Ulduar is a great challenge and way much fun place with nice new features and more interesting fights. Or at least with fights that hasn't been so overly much done so far.

11. @Funkymusic - your words very true. It wont be a walk in the park. It will be tough. But i know deep in my heart, it will be more fun than any other WoTlk raids. We will learn with you. Don't push us away. One day, we hope to master them all down. I can speak only for myself. I'm not in race with anyone. But i am in race - with myself, with time.

12. @Funkymusic - your words very true. It wont be a walk in the park. It will be tough. But i know deep in my heart, it will be more fun than any other WoTlk raids. We will learn with you. Don't push us away. One day, we hope to master them all down. I can speak only for myself. I'm not in race with anyone. But i am in race - with myself, with time.
    Well Ulduar was released in 2009, so stop living in past maybe? :D

13. Although ulduar even in bis icc/rs gear is no joke and prolly still harder than icc
    couldnt agree more, even though in theory its a trash raid, molten has beefed up the content, and especially since 30% of the raid have never seen or done this out of date content when tactics start playing apart its messy.
    love ulduar though, seen countless videos and built the instances in my head over and over, just wish molten would make it a reality.

14. Well Ulduar was released in 2009, so stop living in past maybe? :D
    You guys may have had the opportunity to play the game from its release date. I wasn't. So lemme enjoy it now. Bleh!

First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last