1. Icecrown citadel 25H - 28 8 2016 #2

After a 2 week vacation of some Council members, first day after coming back from vacation. We rek LK again. Like I said with the previous post. Video's will come soon ;D Now I have to make 2 -_-

" If you want to join our ranks feel free to check our recruitment page here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.

Our official twitch streamers
    >> Lightball_tv << >> Kblizz <<

You can watch most of our kills live or past broadcasts, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    "
    Edited: August 28, 2016

2. Congratz bois and grills

Spoiler: Show
    Get carried

3. https://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/86243875

Disco PoV I suck at calling out timers and being op at healing pretty subpar performance personally but we killed it which is all i care about gj guys

4. Dethey in TFK LUL
    Yeah, he begged so much and bribed all the officers with coins. Had to give him the 2 week trial period at least ;D

We carry him every raid

5. Beter late then never. Vid of LoD #2

Will post #1 Later. When I find time again xD

6. I heard Harambe came down from heaven and gave us a hand to kill pink dragon.

Skulls on the sides were totally on purpose to garnish our pink dragon.

7. Once again we cleared the whole Xpac. Good job everyone! Isn't as difficult as before sadly. Let's get some more ;)
    Ruby Sanctum 25H - 04/09/2016 #1

" If you want to join our ranks feel free to check our recruitment page here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.

You can watch most of our kills live or past broadcasts, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    "
    Edited: September 5, 2016

8. Another Nice Yogg-Saron Hardmode kill^^

Yogg-Saron 25 Hardmode - 06/09/2016 #2

Lucky winners
    Mimirons Head : Imortus ,

"

9. More forum spam! Easy 2 shot LoD. Congrats everyone! Keep up the good work!
    Icecrown citadel 25H - 07/08/2016 #3

"

10. Free bump, Thanks Magainho ;) And we're happy to help out during your raids.

https://www.twitch.tv/lightball_tv/v/88229216 Stream from LoD #3. Congrats everyone!
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7842&e=8818 World of Logs from the whole ICC.
    First time 4 healing. Felt good. Good job everyone!

11. You could have replied again for a free bump, but thanks anyway for the attention.

First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last