1. I go to Amsterdam for a day and they get ToGC 50/50. Yet most important loot bugged out @Horsey :<
    Still need Lightball to carry LoD.
    Good job anyway guys!

2. We asked for Missy at first, but we settled with you.

3. Icecrown Citadel 25H #22
    2016-12-14
    No WoL or Stream today
    Greetings folks!
    We are a Socio-Raiding guild based on Warmane|Icecrown since 4 years. We have a lot of drama. We have a lot of raids. We have a lot of fun and **** talk. We are not the best. But still we kill every goddamn thing thrown at us despite all the odds. We stand strong even to this day!
    We, are a family.
    We, are The Forgotten Kings.
    " We are currently recruiting the classes & specs given below.
    Any exceptional application will be considered, even if your spec is not in the list below. We highly recommend that you have at least 1-2 characters that are ready for 25man heroics. We expect that our applicants are able to pull their weight, and do not need us to carry them. Failure to do so will result in a very short trial period. Apply @: http://forgottenkings.shivtr.com/ if you believe yourself worthy of being a King/Queen.
    "
    Recruitment open
    Spoiler: Show
    Unholy Death Knight : High
    Frost Death Knight : Medium
    Bear : Medium
    Tree : High
    Balance Druid : Low
    MM Hunter : High
    TTW Mage : Medium
    Protection Paladin : Medium
    Haste Holy Paladin : High
    Discipline Priest : Medium
    Shadow Priest : Medium
    Combat Rogue : Medium
    Restoration Shaman : Medium
    Affliction Warlock : High
    Protection Warrior : Medium
    Fury Warrior : Medium

4. Amg Shaos posting a kill! Good job!

We asked for Missy at first, but we settled with you.

5. Spidey memes in 2016. 2017 please come over soon.
    *whispers* Guys, I'm gonna tell you a secret, that fagget indian guy is actually a weeb an he's got a body pillow of some stupid magic girl show, please leave your comments here addressed to "weeb indian fagget" and I'll personally send them to him. Tl;dr; His anime tastes is also ****s so you might also point that out.

6. Spidey memes in 2016. 2017 please come over soon.
    *whispers* Guys, I'm gonna tell you a secret, that fagget indian guy is actually a weeb an he's got a body pillow of some stupid magic girl show, please leave your comments here addressed to "weeb indian fagget" and I'll personally send them to him. Tl;dr; His anime tastes is also ****s so you might also point that out.
    Rich coming from the guy with the weeb forum picture.

Guilds on a raiding break for the holidays, we'll be picking back up in the new year. Merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone, hope to see you all in the new year!

Recruitment open
    Spoiler: Show
    Unholy Death Knight : High
    Frost Death Knight : Medium
    Bear : Medium
    Tree : High
    Balance Druid : Low
    MM Hunter : High
    TTW Mage : Medium
    Protection Paladin : Medium
    Haste Holy Paladin : High
    Discipline Priest : Medium
    Shadow Priest : Medium
    Combat Rogue : Medium
    Restoration Shaman : Medium
    Affliction Warlock : High
    Protection Warrior : Medium
    Fury Warrior : Medium

7. Rich coming from the guy with the weeb forum picture.
    Go back to your magical girl shows.

The Weebski community of TFK wishes all of you a happy and awesome holidays, and merry christmas to whoever celebrates it.

P.s. A picture of weeb indian fagget dressed as a magical girl has been leaked, click here at your own risk.

8. A splendid evening to Dear Kings & Queens!

Firstly, I wish each and every one of you a happy new year.

Secondly, stop the mudslinging on other fellow guild. Whatever their way of handling things is, let them be theirs. No matter how much they abuse their choice of words to express their feelings towards our guild, keep calm and let the karma take care of it. Time is the ultimate test. Not any achievement in-game can beat it. Remember that always. Remember our humble beginnings. Remember our values and our morals. Our way of doing things.

Thirdly, with new year come new beginnings. New propositions. New adventures. But still the old game. But that doesn't deter our community to get together to enjoy few moments away from the real life sagas. And so shall it be once more. Raids restart from tomorrow onwards. Recruitment's will be opened gradually.

As time passes, Guilds come and go. They have always done so. They shall always do so. They are destined to do so.
    TFK is always insulted. Always under-estimated. Our players undervalued. Abused. Our achievements neglected. But should that be of any worry? Nein. Not at all. We are a closed group of people. Our worries are our internal ones. What happens outside our guild, is well nothing that should matter to us.

We are tolerant. Doesn't mean we are weak. Let the critics do what they are best at.

Lastly, enjoy your new year with a clear conscience. Ignore the negativity around you and concentrate on the positive forces. Each one of you is an essential part of TFK. No one is less. No one is more. This is what makes TFK exceptional in all aspects. TFK is what it is because of the players in it. A big kuddos on being strong even till now.

Be safe. Be happy. Be satisfied. Be a King / Queen always.

No matter what difficulties arise, we do not give up.
    No matter who calls us ****ty, we do not give up.
    No matter how many times we are tasked to prove ourselves, we do not give up.
    No matter how many times we kill the same lich king, we do not give up.
    No matter what comes, we will not give up!

Because we are

The Forgotten Kings!

.....and its not our time to give up yet!

9. It's like you were put on Warmane forums to cancel out the effect of any ****-poster here ever.

10. Happy new year, you beautiful people!

11. Happy new year to everybody who supports and cheers for us, and also to every single one of you TFK guys.
    It's an awesome community.

12. Bumperino, because Shashank threatened to kill me and add my liver to his curry and sell my kindey if I didn't.

First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last