1. My hunter is lvl 20, didnt finished yet "Taming the Beast" quest, i returned the quest "the path of the hunter" to Dallazar and didnt got the taming quest..
    anyone know what to do?

2. hey got a problem here ferocius inspired wont apprer on my BM hunt
    specd in to it 3/3
    have my pet out idk what to do..
    https://imgur.com/WUGvw86

3. Hola tengo el mismo problema, no puedo terminar la cadena de misiones del cazador ``domesticar la bestia ´´ me manda domar un reptador de espuma lo selecciono utilizo la ``fusta de doma´´ y me dice que el objeivo no es valido. estoy en Durotar - Cerrotajo llevo 3 dias esperando a un GM pero no recibo ayuda de nadie y nose como arreglar esto. ¿algun consejo?

4. Here's another report about the /eating /drinking bug on WOTLK hunters, which is really a /sit bug. Hunters can't /sit out of combat a large percentage of the time and they therefore can't eat or drink and often lose fights as a result. This report includes a video of it happening to Homerjay, with him describing it as a "drinking bug" - maybe Homerjay's stature will get the bug some attention or at least get it listed as confirmed. Please upvote the bug report if you'd like to see it fixed:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/86473

5. Mendelle they hate hunters in this server... Homerjay made a videon how a Warrior pummels him in detterence 2 years ago name of video was "pls fix" and they still didn't do ****! Keep on praying mate :)

6. Mendelle they hate hunters in this server... Homerjay made a videon how a Warrior pummels him in detterence 2 years ago name of video was "pls fix" and they still didn't do ****! Keep on praying mate :)
    I made this video more like 7 or 6 years ago and I was wrong. As you lose all parry raiting granted by deterrence while channeling a cast it's completely normal to get hit by melee attacks during deterrence if you channel for example Revive Pet.

7. Hi all.
    I'm a Hunter in WOTLK Lordaeron and I have also picked a skinning and a leatherworking profession. Some hides I need are found as a loot of aquatic mobs, and without a pet I can't solo those. There are some objectives that need aquatic mob's loot too.

The problem is that my pet can't agro any mob in water when it swims. Even if I send it first with the right spells on and it clearly uses its growl, the mob just comes straight at me (while I'm out of it's range to see me), never to notice my pet. I have a friend warlock in the same server that he claims to have the same problem. It must be the swimming that triggers the bug. I don't think that tanks have the same problem and can agro while swimming.

It would be really useful to fix that problem (it doesn't make sense and it isn't fair that this is an intended mechanic) both for hunters and warlocks. My proof would be a screen video but I don't know how to record one. If you need proof, please ask me to and i will find a way, I'm pretty sure in the first try I will observe it again.

Thanks and have a nice day!

8. Hi
    I also have that issue on my hunter. Makes questing in water really annoying!

9. Hunters Path bug

Hi im new to this server and im currently playing hunter night elf. Unfortunately There's no quest for "taming the beast" in tedrasil that suppose to be given by dolazar.. I even searched it on Wiki and tried different races to learn that quest but sadly i still fail to get a quest from "Dranei,Dwarf,Night Elf" Please i desperately need my pet to be a good hunter.

Thanks!

IGN: Lopevia Night elf level 27

10. Hey guys

I posted a bug regarding snake trap. tested it on dummy and on a player also. Im not sure its okay to post the unconfirmed bugtracker link here but if you would like to check it out the title is "Snake trap Debuff Bug".. If its okay to post the link here i'll gladly do so..

Ps please let me know if I violate any forum rules as I already recived a warning.

Thank you

11. May 12, 2020  
    1. pet randomly changing with stabled pets, i had to reset one quest so i relog and my pet change from spirit beast to core hound, and when i visit stables master my both pets not there, when place one pet in stables other pet appear
    2. pet action bar disappear, can control it only with macro

anyone had these issues?

12. I cant spend any more point in my hunter’s talents, i have 18 point used, but i cant spend in any otheir point since lvl 25.
    Pelase help.

13. Sometimes after fighting Volkhan in Halls of Lightning my pet goes and pulls all the mobs in the bottom floor (Slags and all that). It seems to be that the pet fell and pulled everything in the process of trying to get back to me, but I can't be sure.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to avoid it except for not using the pet until you progress to the next room (which I'm doing rn)?

Seen it happen to UH DK ghouls as well, but again, can't be sure

14. 1. pet randomly changing with stabled pets, i had to reset one quest so i relog and my pet change from spirit beast to core hound, and when i visit stables master my both pets not there, when place one pet in stables other pet appear
    2. pet action bar disappear, can control it only with macro

anyone had these issues?
    can someone answer this?

15. Hi, i'm a new lordaeron player.
    I have a lvl 14 hunter, but I didn't get the spell "best training".
    I completed the quest "taming the beast" going to Darnassus, but the spell is missing and the pet trainer or class trainer don't give me anything.
    Can you help me?

First ... 23456 ... Last