1. done that didnt work

open a ticket in-game to get "tame pet" and other spells based on quests
    so i did that and they added tame the beast quest iv done part 1 part 2 and part 3 after i finished the full path nothing change still no tame pet in spell book or call pet

2. so i did that and they added tame the beast quest iv done part 1 part 2 and part 3 after i finished the full path nothing change still no tame pet in spell book or call pet
    then open a new ticket?

3. poor hunters are completely broken.

-pet aggro : pet doesn't hold aggro even with missdirection // *** and with viper aspect ON
    -fake death : won't reset combat 1 out of 3 times and leaves the mobs still attacking you.
    -volley : volley somehow is counted as *one* attack on one* mob. enjoy having 4/5 running to you. missdirection only works with 1/5...
    Edited: August 25, 2021 Reason: forgot smth

4. Hi, I'm at level 14 and they don't give me the missipon to capture the pt, what do I do

5. Check hunter trainers at your level 5-15 zone, such as Durotar, Mulgore, Dun Morogh, Teldrassil, Azuremyst Isle. You may have to track low-level quests via map. The quest should start from a trainer.

6. some more bugs apparently no one cares about : pet stables couldn't be more bugged. can't switch pet, can't tame new pet, sometime pet disapear... sometimes
    new pet disapear...

7. some more bugs apparently no one cares about : pet stables couldn't be more bugged. can't switch pet, can't tame new pet, sometime pet disapear... sometimes
    new pet disapear...
    Are your stables full? There was a time, albeit long time ago, when you would encounter bugs with full stables. Workaround was to have 1 empty spot at stables.

8. no. maybe the bug comes from the fact i started playing this char recently but the char itself is very old.

9. I had the same happen to me, in fact this is the reason I looked up this thread. My pve pet was as old as the realm. I logged in recently for the first time this year. Pet was working normally. Next time I logged in I had my pvp pet active and the stables was empty. If this matters at all I have 3 stable slots unlocked and only ever had 2 pets tamed. Oh well. Rip James.

Edit: nevermind, I put the pvp pet in the stable and I can see James again. It is bugged alright but not quite how I thought.
    Edited: September 21, 2021

10. Anyone have any experiences with Eyes of the Beast and how it works regarding threat? I've searched around but couldn't find anything about how it's supposed to work or whether anyone's even noticed it, but currently Eyes of the Beast will count all of your pet's damage and threat as your own. I.E when you cancel Eyes of the Beast, anything you aggroed or dealt threat to with your pet will run towards you instead of staying on your pet.

TL;DR Eyes of the Beast transfers aggro to the hunter instead of the pet - bug or intended mechanic?

11. Hi guys. Just started playing two days ago the WoW. : - ) In 2007-2011 I played Lineage II. Just because of good old memory for Warcraft III wanted to try Lich King. I have noticed this bug, it is not critical but anyway:

Night Elf Hunter quest for Taming the Beast at level 10.
    Taming Rod works incorrectly. In the Taming Rod description it is written that the Webwood Lurker, Nightsaber Stalker and Strigid Screecher will be my companion for 15 minutes, but actually they are tamed for 3 minutes. It is written on tamed creatures that 3 minutes left after successfully taming.

Can you vote up?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/105700

12. Hi guys. Just started playing two days ago the WoW. : - ) In 2007-2011 I played Lineage II. Just because of good old memory for Warcraft III wanted to try Lich King. I have noticed this bug, it is not critical but anyway:

Night Elf Hunter quest for Taming the Beast at level 10.
    Taming Rod works incorrectly. In the Taming Rod description it is written that the Webwood Lurker, Nightsaber Stalker and Strigid Screecher will be my companion for 15 minutes, but actually they are tamed for 3 minutes. It is written on tamed creatures that 3 minutes left after successfully taming.

Can you vote up?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/105700
    At least you are getting the quest. My troll hunter isn't. Neither in Sen'jin Village or in Razor Hill. lol.

13. I'm level 11 and can't see the Pet Taming Quest

14. Why your devs are ignoring the explosive trap reports ? I literally gave proof how it should work with the glyph and they use the ''cataclysm method logs'' for a proof ???? Fix the damn crit chance please.The trap should use our RANGED critical chance,just like the attack power does ... which means 2x multiplier...

15. Why your devs are ignoring the explosive trap reports ? I literally gave proof how it should work with the glyph and they use the ''cataclysm method logs'' for a proof ???? .
    true, originally that "fix" was based on a ''cataclysm method log'' but afteward a staff member have found some Wotlk logs which also shows it was 150% dmg during "Wotlk Retail" as well.

You can read the staff comment here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/100262
    Originally Posted by BlueAo
    Some Combatlog examples:
    [03:05:11.361] [Hunter#Zyphax]'s [Explosive Trap Effect#spell=49065] hits [Onyx Brood General#npc=30680, $603] *1675* Fire
    [03:05:11.361] [Hunter#Zyphax]'s [Explosive Trap Effect#spell=49065] hits [Onyx Blaze Mistress#npc=30681, $604] 1084 Fire
    -
    [00:00:23.182] [Hunter#Braaddock]'s [Explosive Trap Effect#spell=49065] hits [Servant of the Throne#npc=36724, $23] *3126* Fire
    [00:00:23.182] [Hunter#Braaddock]'s [Explosive Trap Effect#spell=49065] hits [The Damned#npc=37011, $36] 2084 Fire
    The log he showed is from "wotlk" because it shows "Explosive Trap Effect" instead of "Explosive Trap" spell as showed here on "Cataclysm log": https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/55233
    (on wotlk the damage is from "Explosive Trap Effect" while on Cataclysm is named "Explosive Trap")
    Edited: February 23, 2022

First ... 4567 Last