1. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi, Viper Sting+Chimera Shot does not restore mana, 23.04.2024.
    I just tried it on some NPC and it does. Although the amounts returned seem erratic.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I confirm, doesnt work

3. 5 Days Ago  
    i think its the chimera shot that doesnt work. notice that even with serpent sting active on target, chimera shot doesnt get the additional damage its suppose to get. please look into this and fix. thank you.

4. 3 Days Ago  
    Since the mana-pool of trashmobs isn't big enough to notice a significant return, it should be tested on raid-bosses. The best boss for that is Lady Deathwhisper. Hitting her with Viper Sting should produce a massive return that is so big that it cannot be overlooked.

Here is another recent "fix" that - in contrast to the Viper Sting patch - didn't get announced: They made all pets share the same cooldown (again). The idea is to prevent "pet-pre-potting" with Call of the Wild. Shared cooldown is indeed is how it works in 3.4 in retail WotLK Classical, but not how it worked in 3.3.5a. So they basically mixed something up. Even worse, this happened a year ago already and apparently got rolled back. Let's hope that this gets rolled back as well.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/115739

5. 2 hours ago  
    I confirm, I saw the change around the same date (23.04.2024). Chimera shot suddenly didn't restore mana on targets affected by viper sting, very annoying

First ... 678