1. Chimaera shot completely replaces Serpent Sting at current attack power/buff values, rather than just refreshing its duration, which makes snapshotting it useless.

2. Chimaera shot completely replaces Serpent Sting at current attack power/buff values, rather than just refreshing its duration, which makes snapshotting it useless.
    AP buffs get reset during each Chimera but DAMAGE modifiers/buffs and crit (T9 2P) can be carried

3. Pet taming quest chain still seems to be broken. I just tried orc and tauren. No go. So sad ;/

4. hola yo tengo un problema ,tengo un elfo de sangre lvl 29 pero se me a dificultado subirlo de nivel debido a que cuando mato a monstruos no recibo experiencia y las misiones que no son principales no me dan mas 1500 de experiencia ¿ como hago para arrelarlo?

5. Hi,

I just Expansion Conversion my Hunter From Outland to Frostmourne. i cant tame a Pet ? i don't have that ability

Can Someone Please Help me with this issue.

Thank You

6. Hi,

I just Expansion Conversion my Hunter From Outland to Frostmourne. i cant tame a Pet ? i don't have that ability

Can Someone Please Help me with this issue.

Thank You
    Open a ticket in-game and ask for help from a GM.

7. i was standing at the AH with my Chimaera pet out and joined a BG.
    When i loaded into the BG my Wolf pet was out instead. I tried to use "Call stabled pet" but my chimaera pet was completely gone, not even in my stable anymore???

8. hunters trap are not trigger always when u put it on hunter sweet spot-the closest max melee range.i have to put it in a different places till it finally works. more often it trigger when i come under the boss, put it and need to go back to shoot. even when trap is between boss legs there is sth like 20% chance to still laying on the ground and do not work which is fcked up and surv hunter cannot do it propelrly how should it works. do u fix this on new realm after rr?

9. Silencing shot duration on holy paladin is a major pvp bug, its only ~1sec duration instead of 2,1sec (impossible to land disarm vs good warpal).

When will it get fixed?

Please upvote:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/92822

10. May 1, 2021  

Hit Rating

Hello. why in game and on warmane site armory is shown diferent stats. Hit in game 5.18, on site 4.85
    My hunters Hit on site
    My hunters Hit in game

why there is diference? no buffs, no party/raid

thanks in advance

11. May 1, 2021  
    Because site most likely doesn't track stat from gem or enchant.
    And why would it bother you? Only in-game stats are crucial

12. June 9, 2021  
    Unfortunately this server has the same hunter bugs when i last played on it... which was 2017. Feelsbadman.

13. I was trying to get a spirit wolf from the Dustwallow Marsh and notices that the Two gtamable spirit wolf that are suppose to be there, are not, is it normal? is it bugged or got removed?

14. hello so i did move from tbc to icecrown and i miss tame pet and some other skills not on the spell book
    i did re check quests nothing
    i did check stable to delete old pets nothing
    i did respec nothing
    any help plz
    update its a bug cuz even in @trainer known spells its not there and i cant learn it ,not just that i keep getting msgs like you have learned a new abillity : aimed shot rank 1 2 3 4 5
    and u have unlearned abillity : aimed shot rank 1 2 3 4 and i keep getting that alot

15. hello so i did move from tbc to icecrown and i miss tame pet and some other skills not on the spell book
    i did re check quests nothing
    i did check stable to delete old pets nothing
    i did respec nothing
    any help plz
    update its a bug cuz even in @trainer known spells its not there and i cant learn it ,not just that i keep getting msgs like you have learned a new abillity : aimed shot rank 1 2 3 4 5
    and u have unlearned abillity : aimed shot rank 1 2 3 4 and i keep getting that alot
    open a ticket in-game to get "tame pet" and other spells based on quests

First ... 34567 Last