1. The rolling in dungeon is class specific, enabling you to roll for items that are meant for your class primarily. For you, these would be "leather" items. It is true that as a restoration druid, you can also put cloth items to good use but you cannot roll for them primarily. Instead, when a tank outrolls you for an item, ask them whether you can have it or not. Socialize.

2. Shadowmeld shapeshifts out of cat form. It does not do this on live servers. Very frustrating change. I feel like you guys had to have coded this in, but I'll ask this. WHY!?

3. Hi does Improved faerie fire works? cause when i cast it on someone it just shows armor decrease and visibility.

4. A couple of bugs with my low level druid.

Talent Furor- rank 5 doesnt give me any rage when I shift into bear form. (supposed to give 100% chance for 10 rage)

Talent Improved MOTW- rank 1 or 2 doesnt give any improvement to my mark of the wild spell. It stays at 65. :( /reload or multiple relogs don't fix.

Help please. :) Thank you!

5. -edit- nvm im an *****
    Edited: March 9, 2019

6. Hi,

Just wondering ; about the Glyph of Shred,

Why can't it refresh Rip to take into account Savage Roar ?

Thks.
    Edited: April 23, 2019

7. July 8, 2019  
    Hello forum,
    I'd like to report bug considering balance druid Typhoon ability, obtainable from talent tree. This is my first time leveling on warmane and seems that one of the core abilities of balance druids is almost entirely broken. Typhoon is supposed to do everything what's being stated in tooltip, knockback and daze. Daze part is fine though. About knockback, it's supposed to knockback at all time, even when you're facing "uprising" terrain, it's supposed to "kinda' lift the target up a bit and knock it back for appropriate distance allowed by the terrain mesh itself. Effect is a lot greater if the terrain behind your target is flat or in kinda downhill angled.

Video below is filled with visual cues of how typhoon should interact with players/npcs and terrain.

https://youtu.be/YZzh2MzAfrs?t=150

This is core ability and should really be looked upon urgently.
    Thanks in advance.
    Edited: July 8, 2019 Reason: adding video link

8. July 8, 2019  
    Hello. I have been farmin for the AQ40 quests, and have finally done all the things needed to get the Genesis Helm. Unfortunately, when i try to turn it in at Andorgos, the Complete button is just grey, as if i need something. I have double checked that all the scarabs are correct and the Idol and the Diadem. Also i am honored with Brood of Nozdormu. It is realy frustrating. If anyone knows what the problem is, or have experienced the same thing, please reply :))

9. July 8, 2019  
    Hello forum,
    I'd like to report bug considering balance druid Typhoon ability, obtainable from talent tree. This is my first time leveling on warmane and seems that one of the core abilities of balance druids is almost entirely broken. Typhoon is supposed to do everything what's being stated in tooltip, knockback and daze. Daze part is fine though. About knockback, it's supposed to knockback at all time, even when you're facing "uprising" terrain, it's supposed to "kinda' lift the target up a bit and knock it back for appropriate distance allowed by the terrain mesh itself. Effect is a lot greater if the terrain behind your target is flat or in kinda downhill angled.

Video below is filled with visual cues of how typhoon should interact with players/npcs and terrain.

https://youtu.be/YZzh2MzAfrs?t=150

This is core ability and should really be looked upon urgently.
    Thanks in advance.
    you need to report bugs here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker to get them fixed.

This thread is just to let players discuss about them

10. July 8, 2019  
    Thank you @skullatbash for the info. I see the "Typhoon" thread already exists in the bug report. Is there any need to create a new one with same point or just "expand" it in the comments with this video link as a clue to what typhoon should actually do and look like?

11. July 8, 2019  
    Thank you @skullatbash for the info. I see the "Typhoon" thread already exists in the bug report. Is there any need to create a new one with same point or just "expand" it in the comments with this video link as a clue to what typhoon should actually do and look like?
    create a new one

12. I and a friend have the same problem, the cave stone of the mission "body and heart" does not appear
    and if we check all the caves on the dark coast

13. While fighting a mage and when he deep freezes me I notice that i leave my moonkin or other type of form when i try to cast something that is required Elf form, so i ill take the double of the damage because i m "naked". I wanted to know if it is a bug or it's how it is supposed to work.

14. Found a bug where armor doesn't scale correctly for bears, seems agility based.

264 Dying Light gives me 214 more armor than 277 Distant Land. Different gear gives different results. Equiping 264 resto shoulders gives 316 more armor than 264 agility based shoulders.

Cat form seems unaffected and scales correctly as far as I can tell. 277 Distant Land gives me 344 more armor than 264 Dying Light in cat form. . . Bear is backwards

251 agility shoulders gives 401 more armor than 264 agility shoulders, but 251 has 1 less total agility.

Testing different gear, the bug seems to happen around 1300-1400 agility. Dodge and Crit seem to scale correctly, the only bug is armor in bear form. I have1444 agility when testing.
    Edited: November 17, 2019 Reason: more info

15. Found a bug where armor doesn't scale correctly for bears, seems agility based.

264 Dying Light gives me 214 more armor than 277 Distant Land.
    do you have Metagem for tank? http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41380
    +32 Stamina and 2% Increased Armor Value from Items

Maybe on your "264 Dying Light " there is the right color to activate the Metagem.
    So, when you equip "277 Distant Land" you temporarily lose the Metagem bonus.

First 12345 ... Last