1. hey, i also notised that mark of the wild doesnt improve with tallent? does somebody know if there is point to spend points for this tallent at this point of the game? thank you
    The buff to MotW/GotW is still there:

The tooltip is just false but that visual bug had been present on Vanilla WotLK according to the warmane staff.

2. Hey, all.

I'm trying to find more evidence for a bug report to show the staff that Faerie Fire (Feral) triggering Omen of Clarity was not a bug that needed to be fixed. So far, I have found this:

Spoiler: Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCBb4fSuako&t=308s
    Faerie fire feral
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s9nu6f6x43oed1ws/xe/?x=spell+%3D+"Clearcasting"%0D%0AAND+sourceName+%3 D+"Oranoss"%0D%0AOR+spell+%3D+"Faerie+Fire+(Feral) "%0D%0AAND+sourceName+%3D+"Oranoss"+&page=1

[18:05:42.211] Oranoss's Faerie Fire (Feral) fades from Volatile Ooze
    [18:05:44.934] Professor Putricide's Faerie Fire (Feral) is refreshed by Oranoss
    [18:05:45.067] Oranoss gains Clearcasting from Oranoss
    [18:05:47.980] Oranoss casts Faerie Fire (Feral) on Volatile Ooze
    [18:05:48.263] Volatile Ooze afflicted by Faerie Fire (Feral) from Oranoss

18:36:01.079] Oranoss casts Faerie Fire (Feral) on Blazing Skeleton
    [18:36:01.153] Blazing Skeleton afflicted by Faerie Fire (Feral) from Oranoss
    [18:36:01.494] Oranoss gains Clearcasting from Oranoss
    [18:36:02.103] Oranoss's Clearcasting fades from Oranoss
    From this github page:
    https://github.com/SunwellTracker/issues/issues/2500

I tried to look for more proof, but I mostly stumbled upon recent videos and such from Molten WoW/warmane and other pservers. I need proof that this has happened on Retail WotLK. By any chance, does anyone keep old logs of Faerie Fire (Feral) proccing CCs or can you think of a video, where this is shown?

Thanks in advance!
    Btw, does NG proc CCs for you? I went to a target dummy and cast the spell like 10 times w/o any blue buffs. I know that this could be due to bad luck, but I am just curious if other people have tested it for themselves and can dispute me.

Barkskin still works - at least I can attest to that. Also, the bug with shapeshifting has been fixed.
    Edited: August 24, 2022

3. I can't collect grass and ore in the shape of a bird. Should it be like that?
    Server Frostmorne. I understand ore is impossible, maybe it's a bug.
    Why can't we collect grass?

4. Server Icecrown
    Ability Dash Rank 1/2
    Supposed to give 50/60/70% speedbuff and useable in all Catforms.

Bugs:
    Can be used in any form including Non transformed.
    Activation seems to never give the actual speed boost in Open World but often works in 5man instances.
    Does not stack with Feral Swiftness (+30% movement speed in Cat form)

Nightelf Druid/ Tauren Druid
    Anyone else sharing my experience there?

5. Hello, recently in the arena, playing as a feral I noticed that after using series points the predator`s swiftness proc simply disappears even if the opposite team does not have a class with a dispel and there is no cancellation of the proc in macros. I also started to randomly teleport in the arena despite the fact that my ping does not rise. I noticed these problems only on Feral

6. Hello, recently in the arena, playing as a feral I noticed that after using series points the predator`s swiftness proc simply disappears even if the opposite team does not have a class with a dispel and there is no cancellation of the proc in macros. I also started to randomly teleport in the arena despite the fact that my ping does not rise. I noticed these problems only on Feral
    try to record some of your arena games.
    Or, if you remember a specific game where that issue happend (about losing predator`s swiftness proc), you can rewatch with "replay system"

7. try to record some of your arena games.
    Or, if you remember a specific game where that issue happend (about losing predator`s swiftness proc), you can rewatch with "replay system"
    I got some video proof
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qpu...usp=share_link

8. From what I can see in the first replay (24232690), Nature's Grasp is casting Entangling Roots and that's what's eating Predator's Swiftness.

I have no idea if that's a bug.

9. From what I can see in the first replay (24232690), Nature's Grasp is casting Entangling Roots and that's what's eating Predator's Swiftness.

I have no idea if that's a bug.
    yep, it seems that is what is casuing the issue.
    It happens with "nature's swiftness" as well.

10. Never played retail, so I am not sure if this is a bug or not.
    The cool debuffs from engineering teleports are dispelled on shapeshift, except for the ignite one. Until a few weeks ago they did not get dipelled when shapeshifting.

11. Hello

I have an issue with the druid quest for bear form "Body and Heart" i get to the part where i need to use "Cenarion Moondust" on the "Moonkin Stone" and defeat the Lunaclaw but Lunaclaw doesnt want to spawn and i cant do the quest.

12. I've got the same issue here, Went ahead and sent an ingame ticket but figured I'd bring it to the forums. 2 other people came too the stone and it bugged on them too. Don't know if its just Alliance side or not though.

13. So I just started and Im leveling a druid. I did not get the "teleport to moonglade" spell and now I dont have bearform and I cant get it until like level 40 since I need to walk to moonglade. Any help appriciated

14. Hi, I find a bug, please check.
    The idol of crying moon and mutilation cann't be exist at the same time.
    Before this week's update, these two BUFFs could exist at the same time. They have been able to exist at the same time

First ... 3456 Last