1. Conflagrate delay after Immolate

There is like a half a second delay to conflagrate after applying immolate to a target and it should not be that way.

The WOTLK prepatch on wow classic confirms this. You can see warlocks on wotlk classic instantly applying conflagrate after immolate without the weird delay..

The way conflagrate is working on warmane is not the intended Blizzlike way and it should be fixed.

2. Conflagrate delay after Immolate

There is like a half a second delay to conflagrate after applying immolate to a target and it should not be that way.

The WOTLK prepatch on wow classic confirms this. You can see warlocks on wotlk classic instantly applying conflagrate after immolate without the weird delay..

The way conflagrate is working on warmane is not the intended Blizzlike way and it should be fixed.
    Conflagrate here has an invisible missile (the delay gets shorter the closer you are to your target). Do you have any video of immediate conflagrate in wrath classic?

3. I noticed it it while watching streams but here is video evidence :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnKcEreMzeU

you can see it throughout the video but here is a clear example at 0:58 second mark

4. Seems a good candidate for putting in the bug tracker.

5. I've submitted it to the Bugtracker. Report ID 113007

6. You do realise that current Classic is using different engine, right? Current retail footage can not be considered as evidence due to differences in games. Only old, original videos. What supports it is that you won't be able to play on private servers using official client when 3.3.5a will hit.
    You can go and learn about spell batching and all other "tweaks" that Blizz implemented in their "no changes" version of game that constantly changes and deviates from origins...

7. I'm not a warlock expert, but I agree with Persivaln.

Retail WotLK =/= Classic WotLK

In the old 3.3.5 client, there's spell batching. In the 3.4 Classic one, it's removed. Other interactions, which have been present in the past and there's actual evidence for that in the form of logs and videos, have also been changed in Classic (*cough* GotW having a 90%+ chance to proc Clearcasting in a 25-man raid *cough*). Quote from a druid bug report:

Originally Posted by Bigpwn
    Like I've mentioned above we are still looking at 2010 data over the classic data. Our goal is not to imitate classic but we do use it as an additional reference for certain data points that we are lacking.
    I'm not discouraring anyone from making bug reports, but just because something is different on Classic, it doesn't mean that it should be implemented on warmane.
    An example for spell batching in the form of a delayed 5% melee crit:

Timestamps for the dudu 5% crit being replaced by Rampage:
    • 1:59-2:00
    • 2:54-2:55
    • 5:35-5:37

Also this. Read Bigpwn's reply.
    Edited: September 10, 2022

8. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

9. Thank you for taking your time in writing this post.

I won't say anything further because I have little to no experience as a caster, and I haven't read any articles in Elitist Jerks regarding RDPS' performance pve-wise back in the old days. That said, I still think this is caused by the old client and if you want to prove that the delay is "not blizzlike", then my advice would be to find videos or logs from official retail WotLK. Classic WotLK should serve as a model only if there's no sufficient data to prove how a certain mechanic used to function back in the old days.

10. Hellow, I'm testing dps as warlock demonology:
    Felguard +5% all damage
    Felhunter only damage reduction
    Succubus +5% damage and crit shadow spell (Shadow bolt, Corruption)
    Imp +5% damage and crit fire spell (Incinerate, Immolate)

It seems like buff from Imp pet is not working properly, damage and crit from incinerate is same or less like using felhunter pet.
    Felhunter ---- Shadowbolt AVG 4993 AVG CRIT 9736 Chance 24,8%
    Incinerate AVG 4680 AVG CRIT 9336 Chance 33,9%

Felguard ---- Shadowbolt AVG 5163 AVG CRIT 10158 Chance 24,8% (increase damage)
    Incinerate AVG 4794 AVG CRIT 9897 Chance 37,5% (increase damage)

Succubus ---- Shadowbolt AVG 5147 AVG CRIT 10305 Chance 29,2% (increase damage and crit)
    Incinerate AVG 4608 AVG CRIT 9126 Chance 35%

Imp ---- Shadowbolt AVG 4826 AVG CRIT 9286 Chance 29,2%
    Incinerate AVG 4493 AVG CRIT 9497 Chance 41,2% (only increase crit, damage il lower than with felhunter)

Warlock damage with imp pet is the lowest from all pet.

11. Help, I think I have a mistake.

Hello, I play with the demon class, and when I cast destruction spells, the "stun" activates.
    Not bad for a class that lacks immobilization though.

12. Hello, I play with the demon class, and when I cast destruction spells, the "stun" activates.
    Not bad for a class that lacks immobilization though.

13. Hi, have a lvl 34 warlock and already have the Voidwalker, Succubus and of course the Imp.
    I started the chain quests to get the Felhunter, but the NPC didn´t give me the last quest.
    The quests are
    1.- Seeking Strahad
    2.- Tome of the cabal
    3.- Tome of the cabal
    4.- Tome of the cabal
    5.- The binding
    I already finish the first 4 quests but the last quest is missing
    I send a ticket in game but haven´t receive any answer yet. Hope you can help me

Character name: Kasbeel

14. Hello,

I have the same issue, there is no last quest for felhunter. I have finished 4.- Tome of the cabal quests, and NPC does not give the last one "The binding"

15. Hello everyone, I am a novice. I would like to ask some questions. I have been upgrading recently. Yesterday, I wanted to do a professional task. When I reached the final step of summoning the Helldog task, the task could not be taken, and the NPC did not display any tasks that could be continued. What can I do? Does any kind-hearted person know what the situation is?

First ... 4567 Last