1. June 3, 2021  
    read my post again carefully
    im not trying to dual wield with a polearm
    im just trying to use A polearm (normally, on both hands, just like i said in my previous post)
    And this is what you can't still get. The whole point of DW is that the talent in general allows you to equip 1H weapon in off hand while having 1H weapon in main hand. The same talent which frost dk and enhancement shaman have for example. In the case of warrior the last talent allows you on top of that to use 2H weapon in MH and OH as the talent specifically says you can equip only axes, maces and swords.
    So my question is - if normal DW can not equip 2H weapon in either of both hands how you expect to equip polearm in OH?
    Edited: June 3, 2021

2. June 3, 2021  
    Guys, guys.
    He don't go for DW polearm + something, he wanted to just use single polearm with nothing else.
    Why it happens so? Well, my point is that Blizz guus were lazy, so instead of widening DW options, they mafe "Titans grip" work like this - two-handed swords/axes/maces look like one-handed weapons and turns off 2h weapon skills. What supports such theory is that even if you equip one 2h weapon in slot, you will get 10% dmg reduction. As such, you will be unable to equip staves and polearms as Fury, cuz game will think that you don't have such skill.
    Also, funny thing is, you can actualy wear polearm as Fury. But you will be able to put only dedicated one-handed weapon in OH slot. Just switch spec from arms to fury while having polearm equiped - you will be able to keep it in MH slot and put any 1h in OH. But it will be bugged after logging off, you might even lose your polearm.

So, in summary - game itself does not let Fury warrior to equip polearms/staves in any weapon slot.

3. June 4, 2021  
    Yea actually I did test this last night. Having Titan's Grip talent basically makes you unable to equip polearrms.

4. June 4, 2021  
    thnx everyone, unfortunately i don't remember how it was working on retail but from what i gathered from Persivaln's post, this is working as intended, that's what i wanted to know

5. me2. i had a gm give me the lvl 10 quest but it didn't work :D.
    right now i m laughing pretty hard at my damage (5.7kgs fury war) on dps dummys, icecrown/ raids voa etc. as low as 4k... :'). maxed up hit and exp in and still got 2 parry on slam dmg rofl. (33 exp 250+ exp rating) ...lmao used to pull 12-17k btw...

6. Ofc you won't provide any valid data to prove your statement.
    Not to mention that parry cap is way higher than dodge, thus why you are supposed to attack bosses from behind

7. yes yes you are right parry cap is 56 but i got this parry thing from behind the boss in voa.

8. Hello! lm just wondering, should rogue and priest disarm, remove our shiled as well? itshould remove only main wepp and ranged weapon not shiled as far l know... Anybody knows about this?

9. May 18, 2022  
    Hello,
    just found out, that Lavanthor's Talisman has no effect on a Shield Slam damage.
    Shield Slam damage should be affected by the block value gained from the on use effect of this trinket, but its not. I am doing exactly same amount of damage with or without the Talisman used. Is this a bug?

10. Yes it is. talisman is broken af. 2k block value + talisman = same dmg output than without talisman.

right now execute completely broken :DDD just did 85k crit execute in naxx on Instructor Razuvious

https://imgur.com/a/iGLWUFm

11. Getting hit in berserker stance as a fury warrior doesn't give you rage. it does enrage you, but no rage gains. also, 10% increased dmg is only 9% (displayed) for some reason.

12. right now execute completely broken :DDD just did 85k crit execute in naxx on Instructor Razuvious

https://imgur.com/a/iGLWUFm
    Are you sure you didn't just use execute on a understudy once razuvious was dead? They take like ten times the damage once the boss is dead.

13. Oh :D that explains the huge crit. nvm execute, gag order talent doesn't work.
    this talent supposedly increase shield slam damage by 10%
    Hovewer, with or without the talent, shield slam damage is the same.

14. i have hairloms and all most all my gear was plate i hit level 40 and alll my gear turned mail and i cant wear plate now please help me thig bug killed my huge motivation to do warrior twink or to level him to 80 (i lost armor)

First ... 715161718 Last