1. So, I tried this:

/cast Battle Stance
    /cast Charge

It says " Must be in Battle stance"

then I try:

/cast Battle Stance
    /cast [stance:1] Charge

It just doesn't charge yet change stance.

I try:

/cast Battle Stance
    /y Damn it Blizzard!
    /cast Charge

It says "Must be in Battle stance", THEN changes to battle stance, then says "Damn it Blizzard"

Restarted, still nothing.

What to do?

2. So, I tried this:

/cast Battle Stance
    /cast Charge

It says " Must be in Battle stance"

then I try:

/cast Battle Stance
    /cast [stance:1] Charge

It just doesn't charge yet change stance.

I try:

/cast Battle Stance
    /y Damn it Blizzard!
    /cast Charge

It says "Must be in Battle stance", THEN changes to battle stance, then says "Damn it Blizzard"

Restarted, still nothing.

What to do?

Try
    /cast[stance:2/3] Battle Stance; Charge

Or

/cast[stance:1] Charge; Battle Stance

Those should both work

3. Eh, reached 30lvl on Lordaeron and it seems Sweeping Strikes works the same way as the old realms in terms that the damage on the secondary target gets reduced twice by armor (once from the main target and once for the secondary). There's already a bug report with a priority of 5, which means it'll get fixed some time next year prolly.

GG.

4. Are there any updates if warriors defensive stance would be fixed soon? Until now it doesn't do any good specially in ICC warriors 10% damage reduction is still a ghost and also the threat generation is nothing. It's been 4 years now since i've been sending reports to bug tracker, informative reports and still doesn't have updates if any progress are coming in.

5. Both the 10% dmg reduction and Defensive Stance's threat have been fixed months ago. Warriors are perfectly viable tanks on the old realms.

6. Can you link me the thread? i'm performing an actual experiment in game and it isn't

7. Can you link me the thread? i'm performing an actual experiment in game and it isn't
    threat:
    https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=2

dmg reduction is not even in changelog.. it was sometime in 2011-2012.

8. Damage reduction hasn't been fixed try to pull a mob from icc go battle stance the Mob hits me 4k-5k and crits around 6k+ with defensive stance it hits me same amount. I spared atleast 2-3 hours just for the experiment i recieve damage same

9. Damage reduction hasn't been fixed try to pull a mob from icc go battle stance the Mob hits me 4k-5k and crits around 6k+ with defensive stance it hits me same amount. I spared atleast 2-3 hours just for the experiment i recieve damage same
    ^too unreliable test method, 10% is low difference (rng plays bigger role) -> you would need at least 1K attacks in each stance to have any kind of somewhat reliable conclusion.

Better way to test this is to get some kind of DOT, that does same dmg with each tick, like on my screenshots:

With fury talents (without improved defensive stance -> 301 dmg/tick in battle stance -> 271 in def stance -> 10% reduction -> works)
    http://postimg.org/image/5j22mhplx/

With prot talents (mainly improved defensive stance -> 301 dmg/tick in battle stance -> 255 in def stance -> 16% reduction -> works)
    http://postimg.org/image/v34csxazp/

10. Berserker stance quest bug

My friend "followlove " a lv30 human warrior on lordaeron server when he done the Berserker stance quest he not have the Berserker stance plz help him soon plz

11. Damage reduction hasn't been fixed try to pull a mob from icc go battle stance the Mob hits me 4k-5k and crits around 6k+ with defensive stance it hits me same amount. I spared atleast 2-3 hours just for the experiment i recieve damage same
    Lol, you're testing a 10% damage difference with a variable RNG-based hit for 4-5k and expect visual results? The difference would be 400-500 damage out of 4-5k - how do you expect to see it? The 10% reduction from Def Stance works - test it with a DoT and you'll see. Jendah also linked the threat thread so I think you have your answers now :)

@berseker stance - just did the quest two days ago and everything was OK. I guess it's an isolated case, which means the best thing to do is post an in-game ticket.

12. Fix sweeping strikes disappearing on stance change please

13. I believe there might be a bugg for the warrior quest "Strenght of One", you have to kill a Death Ravager to complete it but it and it's cage aren't where they should be in Azuremyst Isle. Any thoughts?

For your information: I started playing on Deathwing as a dranei.

14. Lordaeron. Noticed that Taste for Blood doesn't proc on Rend absorbs - now I'm avoiding Priests like a plague. Also, Victory Rush doesn't proc half the time - especially when I'm killing mobs one by one.
    Edited: February 17, 2016

First ... 5678917 ... Last