1. July 9, 2020  
    So first of all you are providing link to some Blizzard Arena Tournament 2009 which is during TBC expansion. Second if you think about for a bit could understand that there is no way Cleansing Totem to remove instant poison/disease effect since the totem has 3 sec cooldown aka it will tick once each 3 sec. If it was possible you could potentially exploit this effect by recasting Cleansing Totem each GCD thus removing debuffs each second and this potentially could be gamebraker in PvP.
    It's interesting though that the shaman is using lvl 80 water. He's also casting wind shear in tbc. I think the lock would be a prime tank with 22k hp as well.

2. July 9, 2020  
    It's interesting though that the shaman is using lvl 80 water. He's also casting wind shear in tbc. I think the lock would be a prime tank with 22k hp as well.
    You are right. I got confused by the fact that shaman used Poison Cleansing Totem which is TBC ability. Then I did check that they merged Poison and Disease Totems in Cleansing Totem since patch 3.1.0. Probably this tournament happened during some early beta patches of WotLK. May be 3.0.1. Anyway still I stand with my argument about whether Cleansing Totem should remove instant debuff on use or not.

3. Wrathful Gladiator 4 Piece set bonus bug

On Icecrown, the enhancement shaman 4 piece set bonus of the Wrathful Gladiator armor is supposed to decrease the cool-down of our Stormstrike ability by 2 seconds. The original cool-down of the ability is 6 seconds and with the set bonus applied the new cool-down should be 4 seconds but it is not, my ability cd still remains at 6 seconds. The set bonus seems to be bugged, not just for me but also the other shamans I have asked in-game. I'd love to see a fix to this especially as a pvp competitive player. This seemingly small bug makes a big difference in gameplay for enhancement shamans.

4. The original cool-down of the ability is 6 seconds and with the set bonus applied the new cool-down should be 4 seconds but it is not, my ability cd still remains at 6 seconds.
    Base CD is 8 sec: http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=17364

5. Is Earthen Power bugged for anyone else? It doesn't remove snares, and my earth Shock debuff is still at the base the 10% attack speed reduction. Let me know if im just not understanding its purpose correctly or if it is bugged, thanks.

6. ive been told wolves for enhance shaman are bugged, is this still true and if not is the feral spirit glyph bugged?

7. I'm also new to the server and have some questions.

Does glyph of hex work in pvp? 20% increased damage taken but no debuff on the player. It doesn't say anything about working in pvp or pve.

Why does the earthbind totem not remove snares in pve? In pvp it works great but I'm pretty sure it's not exclusive right? It should work in both pvp and pve.

8. hi i have problem i play troll szaman and i cant finish Call of Water . I no see Npc yasterday i weit for him 1:30h

9. I confirm. The second npc that u need to talk is not there, more specific it calls "Islen Waterseer" the npc. I think that was killed but i found one mate there, said me that was bugged like for 7 days, i dont know is that true but i realize of the bug today. I hope that can resolve the bug, thank you and bless you.

10. Hi, I've been checking the lava burst damage from the elemental shaman and I can't find a difference between rank 1 and rank 2 skill, in terms of damage!!!

11. What kind of a difference you expect to see? Rank 2 has about 450 damage more on crit than Rank 1 after talent modifiers. They also have same coefficient of spell power which basically means if you crit 10000 with Rank1 you should crit 10450 with Rank 2.

12. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/102561
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/105879

Would love to see this fixed soon... Nothing is as triggering as losing an arena match or battleground or even just a casual 1v1 in the open world or duels because of this stupid bug (all fire totems scale just fine with Shaman's stats)

"Earth totem spells don't scale with hit rating/Earth Totem spells failing despite Shaman's stats"

The Problem: Earthbind totem snare (and Stoneclaw Totem stun) don't scale with master hit chance or spell penetration and consistently fail to hit targets that should never be missed or resisted by the Shaman given sufficient hit chance and spell penetration values.

At first I thought this was only related to hit chance, but I realized that spell resistances also play a part - when the target has a nature resistance value of anything above 0, this bug causes the Earth totem spells to fail in the way of being "fully resisted", rather than being shown as "missed" in the combat log/combat text. It seems to be, or at least related to, the same bug, just that when there is spell resistance present, it overrides the misses and the spells get resisted instead.

How it should work: If your character is spell hit capped for targets of your level (equal level requires 4 percent, one level above 5 percent, two levels above 6 percent and three levels above 17 percent respectively), Earthbind Totem's slow and Stoneclaw Totem's stun should never fail to hit the target - obviously the same goes for spell penetration and the spells being resisted.

How to reproduce the resists - Have a Shaman with at least 4 percent spell hit chance AND at least 75 spell penetration duel any player WHICH DOES NOT HAVE INNATE SPELL MISS CHANCE RACIALS OR TALENTS (eg. Tauren, Blood Elves, etc.) that has been buffed by Mark of the Wild. Cast Earthbind Totem and wait for the spell to be resisted by the player.

How to reproduce the resists - Exact same scenario as above but without Mark of the Wild.

Character the bug occured on: Smegmatotemx, Frostmourne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qyik9eKd94 - More than enough spell penetration (Mark of the Wild = 54 / 75 spell resistance) and more than enough spell hit (level 80 target = 4% spell hit) to always connect with Earthbind Totem slow. Yet it's consistently MISSES and gets FULLY RESISTED by the Orc Warlock (which has no innate spell resistance or miss chance talents or mechanics like, say, Subtlety Rogue talent or Tauren racial)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am64uifAZ-Y - Old video from first report, more than enough spell hit chance to hit the level 80 zombies. Yet the Earthbind Totem (and the Stoneclaw Totem stun) is shown to MISS.
    Edited: November 19, 2021 Reason: Added updated bug report

13. Earthliving Weapon doesn't proc often enough

I have a lvl 38 Tauren shaman on Frostmourne (Totym). In combination with Glyph of Earthliving Weapon, the Earthliving Weapon should have a 25% trigger probability (regardless of healing spell). Today I casted 200x Lesser Healing Wave, resulting in 31 Earthliving Weapon procs (= 15.5%). This is about 10% too low of a trigger probability.

EDIT: I've done a quick check without the Glyph of Earthliving, and the trigger probability seems to be around 20%, as expected from the description.
    Edited: December 29, 2021

First ... 34567 Last