1. Feb 26 Changelog - Destro Locks

Hey guys. I don't know if it's just me but after the most recent changelog, I've noticed some weird things with my destro lock. (1) Create Soulwell will now replenish Healthstone charges - doesn't work for me and (2) Burning Embers will now be generated on cast - it feels like my ember generation rate using rain of fire is slower this time. Anyone else noticing this or was it just bugged before and they fixed it?

2. Hey guys. I don't know if it's just me but after the most recent changelog, I've noticed some weird things with my destro lock. (1) Create Soulwell will now replenish Healthstone charges - doesn't work for me and (2) Burning Embers will now be generated on cast - it feels like my ember generation rate using rain of fire is slower this time. Anyone else noticing this or was it just bugged before and they fixed it?
    havent tested the soulwell but rain of fire generation was always too much because rains of fire were stacking maybe they solved it.

the " on cast " problem was because like its said , you should get embers with spells on cast , and they were working on hit , so if they missed or were absorbed by imunities you wouldnt get embers.
    Edited: February 27, 2016

3. so no wonder Fire and Brimstone is fukd up and doesnt generate Burning Ember bits anymore, as ember bits are now generated ONLY on cast. So any critical hits from immolate that happened after the cast for example wont generate any emberbits. What a nice "fix" lel.

They've ignore the fact that critical periodic ticks of Immolate should generate emberbits, and Rain of Fire strikes also have chance to generate emberbits. Incinerate spread via Fire and Brimstone should also generate emberbits per target hits. Same goes for Conflagrate. But now, it gives nothing. Our AoE is totally fukd up right now.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108647/...mbers#comments
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108683/...stone#comments

4. so no wonder Fire and Brimstone is fukd up and doesnt generate Burning Ember bits anymore, as ember bits are now generated ONLY on cast. So any critical hits from immolate that happened after the cast for example wont generate any emberbits. What a nice "fix" lel.

They've ignore the fact that critical periodic ticks of Immolate should generate emberbits, and Rain of Fire strikes also have chance to generate emberbits. Incinerate spread via Fire and Brimstone should also generate emberbits per target hits. Same goes for Conflagrate. But now, it gives nothing. Our AoE is totally fukd up right now.

This is really sad if this is the current state after the "fix" they've implemented as of the latest changelog. I hope someone would report it in the bug tracker so the QA folks can look at it and investigate.

5. @babaylanes yea you have a point , also @raryz , they ****ed up this change , the logic is there but , they made how embers are generated instead of how spells generate embers , i am to lazy now i logged in to play not to post on bug tracker , if someone can put that up :)

6. so no wonder Fire and Brimstone is fukd up and doesnt generate Burning Ember bits anymore, as ember bits are now generated ONLY on cast. So any critical hits from immolate that happened after the cast for example wont generate any emberbits. What a nice "fix" lel.

good catch and this is actually pretty pretty bad is not only AoE because immolate is a big part of ember generation

with so much thing screwd i wonder if embers are even generating more on crit

the big problem in all of this is they will take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr to fix , it was the samehting with shadowburn on pets , and till then WE ARE F#$#""!!

7. all our bugtracker reports have been tagged as duplicate so that means that at least they are aware of the problem , thing is , ember generation is pretty bad now , knowing warmane this will take months to fix , they havent even fix guild charters yet . I dont want ot play affliction ... this sucks. :\

8. all our bugtracker reports have been tagged as duplicate so that means that at least they are aware of the problem , thing is , ember generation is pretty bad now , knowing warmane this will take months to fix , they havent even fix guild charters yet . I dont want ot play affliction ... this sucks. :\
    You mean affliction suck or what? What you want to play?

9. You mean affliction suck or what? What you want to play?
    He is complaining about ember generation at destro and that sucks, and says he dont want to play aff...not that aff sucks.
    However if ember gen is bugged somehow that is a problem for destro locks cuz they need it fo CB, heals and SB.

10. You mean affliction suck or what? What you want to play?
    ember generation sucks and thats is really bad , its like not getting shards in affliction

if its unplayable? ofc not , as long as your not falling off the map everythign is playable :D

i dont like affliction , but its obvious thats its a better spec than destro , specially in arena ,

but i like destro , even if i loose more , which i will , so ill just try finding somewhere else to play or some other game till they fix it
    Edited: March 8, 2016

11. seems we got some fixes but no mention of this , anyone noticed if its stil the same? ty

12. I tested it just now and it's still not generating any embers. :(