1. Fury dps (wotlk)

Hello Guys!
    For fury warr whcih belt is best for pve ? [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch] Hc or [Coldwraith Links] Hc ?

2. Hello Guys!
    For fury warr whcih belt is best for pve ? [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch] Hc or [Coldwraith Links] Hc ?
    The Coldwraith Link hc is considered the best in slot for warrior fury. I would suggest you to use the Austrylian's Sutured Cinch only if you have less then 50% critical strike chance but I think it's not your case. Wearing heroic gear you should definetly have more then 50% crit.

3. It really depends on what gear you currently have. Both those belts are amazing and which is best depends on the rest of your gear. Pre Ruby Sanctum the Astrylians Cinch was part of the "best in slot" list, but with the drops from Ruby Sanctum the Coldwraith Links pull ahead.

As they are both very close and if you're buying with coins I'd say go with the Coldwraith Links, even in cases where the leather belt is superior you're still only splitting hairs in terms of damage difference and when you eventually reach the "Best in Slot" gearset with Ruby Sanctum pieces it will be the Coldwraith Links you will be using.

4. Well ya cold wraith links is much better.

5. Your warrior's name and armory link would be nice. But yeah if you are goign to use coins to buy a belt...Coldwraith links is best in slot.

6. Your warrior's name and armory link would be nice. But yeah if you are goign to use coins to buy a belt...Coldwraith links is best in slot.
    The question was posted over 2 years ago, so he doesn't have that warrior anymore me thinks. No idea why hornydk bumped this.

7. The question was posted over 2 years ago, so he doesn't have that warrior anymore me thinks. No idea why hornydk bumped this.
    Now that you pointed it out...I see. Looks like HornyDk resurrected that post. Didn't notice at first. A mod should probably delete this entire thing.