1. Some questions on resto shaman 3.3.5

Hi there! Im new to this class so i have some questions. My shammy is about 4.3 gs, i can heal fos/pos normal without a problem. But when it comes to heroic, i find it realy difficult, almost impossible, to heal 2nd boss in fos. When souls come out i have to keep moving and i only have riptide as instant heal. Btw i have 2 pieces of tier 9, so riptide heals quite well but it still has a cooldown. So, how do i do this?
    Another problem is tyranus heroic. Cant manage to heal tank if we try the wall...tried twice, failed. Am i too low geared for tyranus? Any tips?
    Last one: healing stream totem. It seem useles! If i buff myself with calming tides and cast it, it heals about 180-190 hp per tick. Ok, i dont disagree that's nice, but if i spam ch it's almost nothing it can do. It's like a gnome aoe helping a giant aoe! And i do spam ch a lot. Any tips on that? Should i stop using it?
    Thank you guys :-)

krzysiekxx
    Hi. You don't have a lot of haste so Chain Heal isn't to-go spell in Heroic Dungeons. You mostly will do using Riptide first to it'll trigger Tidal Waves talent - critical chance on Lesser HW or less casting time on HW - second one is just great for Dungeons. If you're getting caught in hot situation you always can use Nature's Swiftness thus making your HW instant, Tidal Force can also help. You need to remember that proper use of totems always pays off - use them accordingly to your teammates and your feelings - if your lack haste makes you vomit go with Wrath of Air all the time, if you have melee team with paladin that'll Bow you you can go with Windfury totem and so on. Always keep Earth Shield on tank and Water Shield on you. If you need to use CH just watch where it's going so you wont waste it to heal just one person or yourself.

3. yes 4.3 is too low for heroic fos/pos.

heal RDF HC a while untill you can buy a nice piece of gear wit EoF, then once you get closer to 4.8/5 you will notice a difference. I can heal pos/fos HC or RDF HC with my full ele pvp gear so its just about gaining experience and knowing when to use certain heals. Don't be afraid to spam lesser heal on the tank when your starting out even tho ppl will be like "wow omg no chain heal noob".

in a tough fight, fos/pos HC...use riptide followed by HW not chain heal!

4. for second boss in fos, you need to know tactics, that is why you have a problem healing it. Tank or any interupt class need to silence phantom breath from boss. When boss is linked with 1 player (don't know the spell name) all dps need to stop. Because half of dmg from boss go on player that is linked with boss (orange beam).

For 3rd boss in pos, you need to keep earth shield on tank all the time, and use lesser healing wave, and riptide. (if you have glyph for shaman that increase lesser healing wave on targets that have earth shield) you will heal tank very well. If tank is low gs geared every heal class will have trouble healing them. And don't use chain heal, because you dont have enough haste for it. Or use it if you are certain your tank will survive until you cast chain heal.

but priority is
    1. earth shield on tank all the time, water shield on you ( so you regen mana faster)
    2. use lesser on tank, or healing wave (i use lesser, because better mana save, i have glyph for it)

5. Thank you guys for your help. Gone a long way since i posted my questions and found out some things myself.
    First of all i decided to give healing stream a try. So, i glyphed it and used it in one or two dungeons. The results were more amazing than i ever imagined! Unless some heavy aoe damage goes on, nobody seems to lose health (i usually take care to place resistance totems as well). I have noticed something though that i thought would work differently, maybe i didn't understand the mechanism: healing stream heals according to CURRENT sp, not the sp i had when i placed it. So when i get the proc from calming tides, it's healing is boosted for as long as i have the proc. That made me to ask myself: is this happening with earth shield as well? Will earth shield boost healing if i have higher sp when i cast it, or when it heals?
    As for the dungeons: I have better gear now, around 5k. Managed to heal tyranus today without kiting and ofc i wouldn't cast CH on a boss that is purely tank and spank!
    As for fos second boss: i know the tactics and make sure to always explain them to teammates. The reason i find this boss difficult is because when he summons souls i have to keep moving, thus making it hard to cast my heals. The result is i panic, i make sure nobody dies but then i lose track of where he glares and die in the laser beam! Haven't tried him with my current gear though, might be better.
    I face one more problem, mainly due to my inexperience on wotlk (usually played on cata): how to get better gear? I have bought everything nice i can get with eots. Heroic dungeons drop worst gear than mine, farming fos/pos hc hasn't provided anything spectacular either. I think i might be able to get some good stuf from ToC 5man hc, haven't done it yet, but i can heal the normal one without a problem (even the confessor...). I also did a ToC 10 man normal, managed to get to the two female spectres, nothing dropped. The other thing i haven't done yet is HoR normal. And i have about 30 eofs. What do you think i should do to get better gear?
    I know i ask a lot of questions, but that's how one learns how to be better :). Thnx for the support.

6. Hope you got the experience and healed PoS Hc.... cheers