1. someone tell paladiyum difference of cumming and coming pls,he cant spell for **** :D
    What's the difference? ( ͡?? ͜ʖ ͡??)

2. for example...

if i want you to go somewhere with me .. i will say

Shambls come with me in my hotel's room...

and later i will tell you...

Shambls open your mouth so i can cum inside...

Oleee i think i explained cool :cool:

3. Event between Dignity And Infusion !!! We did 1vs1 , 2vs2 , Guild vs Guild and after that we went Orgrimmar and farmed everything there .

1vs1

1st Place - Swiftreflex

2nd Place - Mesrine

3rd Place - Txe

2vs2

1st Place - Hamerstrike & Rawricious

2nd Place - Protactinium & Ameenqt

3rd Place - Mesrine & Paladiyum

Congrats to winners and thank you all for comming :)

Looks funny, between 2 pve guilds just :) and the winner, who in old time lost most duels in elwyn, but its pve guilds...
    But maybe its more difficult to collect more guilds for event...
    For organizing event between 2 guilds cost 5 min and after ur collecting all ppls who is online ;)

Btw i saw pvp events 10v10 , when they qued wsg bgs in other servers. Its awesome :D

Congratulations with this event, its really good, than just raid every week ;)

4. for example...

if i want you to go somewhere with me .. i will say

Shambls come with me in my hotel's room...

and later i will tell you...

Shambls open your mouth so i can cum inside...

Oleee i think i explained cool :cool:
    Not funny :/

5. Ya : D
    I thought of this as typical, dry, balkan 'humor' but then a wild south park appeared http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI

6. Ya : D
    I thought of this as typical, dry, balkan 'humor' but then a wild south park appeared http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI
    I don`t like generalization of people like that , its like saying all polish girls are hot

Tmaragorn
    Looks funny, between 2 pve guilds just :) and the winner, who in old time lost most duels in elwyn, but its pve guilds...
    But maybe its more difficult to collect more guilds for event...
    For organizing event between 2 guilds cost 5 min and after ur collecting all ppls who is online ;)

Btw i saw pvp events 10v10 , when they qued wsg bgs in other servers. Its awesome :D

Congratulations with this event, its really good, than just raid every week ;)
    the winner duel stats
    Duels won
    Duels lost
    you say wut mate ?

8. Dignity and Infusion raping horde in Orgrimmar after great PvP event :)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyewRpmFKk8[/YT]

9. I miss the good old times wiping in OG with 3-4 raids x40 players

10. the winner duel stats
    Duels won
    Duels lost
    you say wut mate ?
    lol, so? :D if u wanna have good stat so dont accept duel from geared ppls and beat just low gs ;)
    Tha fact is what i saw. By myself won with some classes again him, saw lots other, there is youtube video, how clicker wins again swift. So i have created my opinion about him.

Tmaragorn
    lol, so? :D if u wanna have good stat so dont accept duel from geared ppls and beat just low gs ;)
    Tha fact is what i saw. By myself won with some classes again him, saw lots other, there is youtube video, how clicker wins again swift. So i have created my opinion about him.
    lol just cuz i lost to fear spammer lock proves much which i beat 3 times before he recorded the video
    also who the hell are you i dont remember losing to anyone whit multiple classes unless he got like spriest/fmage/lock in his pocket which all counters palas
    and i accept 95% of the duels and dont w8 for cds unless its a class pvp trinket is needed against

12. wtf is here? stop arguing on guild forum or cleaning will come :cool:

Was a nice PVP event between guilds, I enjoy it (to watch and/or to hear it)... We will finish an intro-video and upload it asap. And thats all!

13. Dignity and Infusion raping horde in Orgrimmar after great PvP event :)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyewRpmFKk8[/YT]

Paladiyum,put video like this.

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]gyewRpmFKk8[/YT]

14. waiting for screenshot spam from one of the most productive evenings icc25hc rs25hc rs25n rs25hc ( 1shot, 1shot, 1shot, (3-4shot) ); :cool:

15. Dignity's Light of Dawn No. 25 |

One shoted LK 25 hc ! WE ARE DIGNITY!!!

Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings- won by Deathleader
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies - won by No one
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Quini

Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) :25
    Week: 20

First ... 1927282930313979129 ... Last