1. Congratulations on the kill and realm first. Regardless if tank had more migration that he should be having, which made it a bit easier, it still take's skill.

2. did u all remember when all the tanks could get to 120-130% avoidance outside icc so -20 they got unhittable for physical dmg witch its 102.4% and ppl did LoD like this even solo tanked

ye its exploit okey the dk got ban idk why u keep spamin in this thread exploiters exploiters do u think if all the raid/25/ ppl know that the dk was going to use this that theyll stream it so ppl can see them

and for exploiting dont tell me taht most of the ppl here that its hardcore PVEr dont have more then 2 prof on his gear dont plz tell me that there isnt no1 from 1 of the guilds thats not using hack for flying speeding teleporting and many more

the sad part its that every1 say uuu u all explot u all do this u all know ill say it again maybe no1 from the raid know about this whats the reason to stream it so ppl see this

gz for the kill btw ;) and lets all remember that we play on prv server and some staff can be exploit ;)

3. Congratulations on the kill and realm first. Regardless if tank had more migration that he should be having, which made it a bit easier, it still take's skill.
    Thanks dude :)

4. Congratulations on realm first. It's nice to see that one guy got banned and not the whole guild because you can't control these things.

I wish you all the best,

Kyru of Solace Reborn.

5. Congratulations on realm first. It's nice to see that one guy got banned and not the whole guild because you can't control these things.

I wish you all the best,

Kyru of Solace Reborn.
    Thanks guys from Solace :)

6. To be honest , Paladiyum replied to me after I congratulated him! And it was instant. The guy is nice and it's fact they got the kill (even with some guy that fcked them up). As you said you've tried it also. Seems like you cannot hide your jellyness since some guild did it before you. Let these guys in piece.. they will be threatened by GMs, not by any of us -the normal players.
    It's sad that that's the only part of my message that got to you.
    OK, let me explain some things to you.
    First of all, I've quit PvE totally, and I'm not even a member of a guild, nor will I be in the future.
    The LoD attempt that I was on was on a friend's char cause she was unable to attend.
    You just gasped that message's most useless line to reply to it.

The "normal players" are jealous obviously, cause they didn't even get a shot at it and you guys got it.
    They only gasped the "abusing tank" part, not the part where you actually killed him, while they couldn't even advance from LM.
    The "normal players" that can actually play are jealous cause you did it with a tank that was abusing, while in our raid, the tank got 1shot most of the time.
    A simple apology could fix both of these matters.

I honestly don't care about these guild wars, but it'd be better off without them for sure.
    Why hate each other when you could be playing with each other?

As for members of Dignity, I had some friends watching your stream, not just one member of your guild was shouting "DIGNITY BEST GUILD <insert random DW guild name here> SUCKS !!".
    If people are already hating on your for no reason, don't give them a reason for actually start hating you, that's just a friendly advice, it's your thing if you keep it or not.

Enjoy your time on Deathwing and keep up the good work.
    Shadpwness

7. Recruitment is Closed

8. Hi guys

I'm new player to montel i would like to learn from veri best.

i see your video and i want to know if you can teach me or where i can download special tools to make character go fester.

9. Recruitment is open again

Following classes are needed.

Warlock-Demo
    Druid-Restoration
    Paladin-Tank

Minimum Gear score is 6.2k

Apply here

10. This week we cleared following.
    Icc 25 n
    RS 25 n
    TOC 25
    ICC 10h
    ICC10n
    RS 10
    ICC 25 heroic till vdw.
    Gearing guild is going well :)

11. Just to refresh memories , part of Dignity army before wipe <3

12. You must be online moar :)

13. You must be online moar :)
    y do dis on purpose wait for me to go off and then take gild pic ik i hef soursces
    (p.s first post on 69 page) ;d

First ... 1858666768697078118168 ... Last