1. 100% legit, have 25k gold on Ragnaros, pm me on Sargeras - Farthass

2. Is it only Ragnaros gold? I have gold on Lordaeron - A. What you say? My sargeras toon name is Chickone. PM me

3. rag gold

If u still do it i have some rag gold i want to get rid of name on both realms Steelorsteal
    ally

4. trusted, ups for you my man :P I recommend him to any guy out there wanting to trade

5. hi i wanna trade gold from my ally char on ragnaros for gold on sargeras ally.

6. Traded 100k on Rag for 100k on Sarg, everything went smoothly.

7. Traded 35.000 gold, everything without problem. I recommend this guy =)

8. i've never met such a rude person just by talking with him for only 5 minutes, and trading gold from Wotlk with a lower ratio in a Cata server which is much easier to make gold. he should offer more gold in cata servers if the gold comes from wotlk, you guys are getting scammed under your noses and can't see it.

And for the post owner, try to grow up atleast a little, this guy got all offended being extremely rude and offensive bcuz i asked, how did i know that i would not get scammed which is a legit question in a private server.

9. I have a good bit of gold on Sargeras as well i would love to trade for Ragnaros gold, let me know if anyone is still interested.

10. I have 13k on rag ally and 50k on dw horde. Pm me if you want.

11. i have 100k gold on nelth ally
    want to trade on sargeras horde

12. i hve 100k on my toon in rag(horde) i want to exchange that for gold in sargeras(horde)

First 1234 Last