1. June 6, 2014  
    Can you make me one with Lelouch from Code Geass and name Faramond , please? :<

2. June 6, 2014  
    Kevinator
    Ok searth ive sent you a pm can u make me a sig?

3. June 6, 2014  
    Can you make me one with Lelouch from Code Geass and name Faramond , please? :<

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/...ps07a1554b.png
    Btw for people who asked sigs with specific gear/class/race from WoW i doubt ill be able to make them since i dont have world of warcraft atm on computer which is required for model viewer

4. June 6, 2014  
    Thanks m8 ! , you are awesome dude!.

5. June 8, 2014  

6. June 9, 2014  

7. June 9, 2014  

8. June 9, 2014  
    Izrafel
    Oh! Oh! If you have spare time: Signature with Nurarihyon (would be cool if it was a pic with him carring sword but if to much work than do what you want with it :) with the name Izrafel on it :) And I know that most pictures are rather bright but can you make something a bit darker? :)

9. June 9, 2014  

10. June 9, 2014  
    linda7
    very nice!

11. Have good and bad news for everyone who requested something from.
    Good news is that i got model viewer working and can make wow related stuff (up to 3.3.5a gears races etc nothing beyond that)
    Bad news: i wont be active once again for few days since someone important died and atm i have some other stuff to worry. sorry to those who waited for something ;/

Izrafel
    No need to apologise. Sorry for your loss.

13. Thanks. im back now i wont focus on these works atm but you can request again ill do them then i can

Edited:
    for byako:

For Izrafel:

Izrafel
    Thanks. im back now i wont focus on these works atm but you can request again ill do them then i can

Edited:
    for byako:

For Izrafel:
    I love my new signature! xD

15. Can u make me one for Human male paladin Megorthor (wf gear) and add title The Bosnian Gladiator

First 1234 ... Last