1. Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8

I already have a 5.4.2 client:
    Change 5.4.2 exe to 5.4.8 and you're good to go

But I want the WoD models version:
    WoD models for 5.4.8

Additional notes:
    -It is a direct downloader (not a P2P).
    -Missing content is downloaded from Blizzard servers while playing in-game.
    -When loading the game for the first time it may take up to 10 minutes.

FAQ:

Unable to recover data from the network
    People who having this issue "Unable to recover using data from the network. Please check your Internet connection and try again." is because their network is unable to contact Blizzard servers to download missing data.

Check that no programs are blocking the connection
    , such as Firewall, Antivirus or Hamachi. You should also read over "Can't login to the server" / "Unable to connect" / "Login server down".

2. So when i used the 5.4.8 download i did not have the 5.4.2. i need the whole game. i downloaded it and logged in like normal and then i went to pvp and the Blizzard pvp Ui disabled as wells as the time manager. I tried enabling them from the folder but it turns off again. ive also tried re downloading it and deleting those sections of the folder. i am still unable to pvp or use my time manger.

3. So when i used the 5.4.8 download i did not have the 5.4.2. i need the whole game. i downloaded it and logged in like normal and then i went to pvp and the Blizzard pvp Ui disabled as wells as the time manager. I tried enabling them from the folder but it turns off again. ive also tried re downloading it and deleting those sections of the folder. i am still unable to pvp or use my time manger.
    Read over the first QA answer in MoP, it will guide you towards the fix.

4. I can enable the UI but when i go to open it in game it turns it back off. it says the action is blocked

5. we will be able to use wod models if we downloaded this ?

6. I can enable the UI but when i go to open it in game it turns it back off. it says the action is blocked
    I think UI issue is addOns related which I covered on the first point of this FAQ.

7. we will be able to use wod models if we downloaded this ?
    Yes, but not immediately. You do need to have the full client downloaded before you can move onto WoD customizations.

8. So when i used the 5.4.8 download i did not have the 5.4.2. i need the whole game. i downloaded it and logged in like normal and then i went to pvp and the Blizzard pvp Ui disabled as wells as the time manager. I tried enabling them from the folder but it turns off again. ive also tried re downloading it and deleting those sections of the folder. i am still unable to pvp or use my time manger.

Go into the add-on folder, go to blizzard time manager and open the properties of the pub file it will say that for your computers security it was block to keep your computer safe because it was once on someone elses computer..... click unblock and then apply and you will have full access to the time manager. In game problem fixed.

9. May 8, 2016  
    So i downloaded MoP and when i tried to launch the game it said: Data/enGB/wow-upgrade-enGB-18273.MPQ:World of Warcraft can´t make a required change to an archive file.Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode.For more information,see: the bettle.net support site.So i tried a few times and i got in logged in and played a bit,then got crashed.Now i am trying again to play and it just shows this message again and again,can´t make it work.What should i do?

10. May 8, 2016  
    So i downloaded MoP and when i tried to launch the game it said: Data/enGB/wow-upgrade-enGB-18273.MPQ:World of Warcraft can´t make a required change to an archive file.Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode.For more information,see: the bettle.net support site.So i tried a few times and i got in logged in and played a bit,then got crashed.Now i am trying again to play and it just shows this message again and again,can´t make it work.What should i do?
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

11. May 16, 2016  
    I've tried two clients now, including the one directly from Warmane, to run 5.4.8 but as soon as I hit the "login" button and the authentication dialogue appears, it immediately throws me to a "You have been disconnected from the server." message. Any thoughts?

12. None of the links are working for me, all im getting is "Unable to connect".
    Any idea why?

13. I have downloaded MOP 5.4.8 exe and played for more then a month and after that whenever i tries to open wow, a dialogue box appears with letter "Data/enUS/wow-update-enUS-17325.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250

My network is working fine,
    I tried deleting all my addons,
    I tried to make sure its NOT checked to "Read only" (apply to all folders and sub-folders),
    and I even tried the steps mentioned in battle.net,
    but still not working. What should I try next?

14. July 5, 2016  
    Your launcher does not work, with the waiter(server) whom I have, the core and all this I may address hamachi or 127.0.0.1 every time the game(set,play) tell me that I puts the bad identifiers

Please help me.

SCREENSHOT: http://imgur.com/jVn3Vnv
    HELP PLEASE.
    Edited: July 5, 2016

15. July 5, 2016  
    Your launcher does not work, with the waiter(server) whom I have, the core and all this I may address hamachi or 127.0.0.1 every time the game(set,play) tell me that I puts the bad identifiers

Please help me.

SCREENSHOT: http://imgur.com/jVn3Vnv
    HELP PLEASE.
    What are you trying to do?
    All you have to do is start Wow.exe. No further configuration is required.

123 ... Last