1. I Tested out DMF and I found some probs in Sargeras

1) First aid Quest dosn't work
    2)Arena works well but has moments when u are friendly and then hostile again had a boomkin burn with jealousy as I looted the chest saying I exploited LOL

Will say more after I get the time to just wanted to get ppl to comment here again about the probs

I am currently tring to get 13 Pit fighter trinks from arena just wanted to know If I can loot more trinks if I already have 1 ?
    If you spam jump you become friendly, thats possibly why he said that if you spam jumped, became untargetable then looted it.

2. Man I hope you're getting !12! not 13 pit fighter trinks on a tank character and not just for an achievement cause else you can SUCK MY ... ow yeah.
    Well 12 now cuz I have 1 and the reason why I said 13 is cuz I want 1 till I get Soulshifter vortex and then I have the best trinkets for a dk.

If you spam jump you become friendly, thats possibly why he said that if you spam jumped, became untargetable then looted it.
    Actually I was stationary when looting it.on the first day(AUGUST 2014) after DMF was released for the month their was a glitch in the system that would make u friendly and then hostile while in arena I was experiencing it before the chest even spawned.

A priest looted the trink today at 6pm Server time and after I left the arena I check his gear I see that he has not 1 but 2 Pitfighter trinks ! when I asked him he didn't answer me properly as if ignoring me but he says he had looted 2 trinks from the chest.I searched him on the armory but no luck he was a female gnome priest from alliance pride I guess.My chat was cleared after I re logged so I wasn't sure if he already had looted once before.

3. @Blazemaster - dude a question first: have u completed the quest granted from the pit fighter trinket? I heard you can't loot anymore pit fighter trinkets if you complete first quest and thus can't finish the 2nd one "master pit fighter".
    If you can still loot more pit fighter trinkets and finish "master pit fighter" the reward is Master Pit Fighter, or you want both master and pit fighter? :|

4. Actually I was stationary when looting it.on the first day(AUGUST 2014) after DMF was released for the month their was a glitch in the system that would make u friendly and then hostile while in arena I was experiencing it before the chest even spawned.
    Were you jumping before you stopped? its not only during your jumping, it lasts for a few seconds after.

5. Were you jumping before you stopped? its not only during your jumping, it lasts for a few seconds after.
    NO,I was attacking a Druid and a pala didn't jump even once,near the darkmoon arena gate I used to get the sanctuary buff then hostile again after a few secs.

P.s I don't jump alot ingame when in PVP or PVE not in my system to do it as I try to strafe sideways when in PVP than jump.

Mightylink
    The canon minigame seems way off, it wasn't this hard on retail. Dropping very slightly a tiny bit early or late still makes you go way off, its impossible to get a bullseye.

Also the shooting minigame doesn't seem to have any aiming, it just hits a random target instead. Its impossible to get all 25 shots in 1 playthrough like I used to do on retail.

But overall I'm actually pretty impressed all this is working or at least playable, you can get your maximum amount of prize tickets in a day without any of the bugs stopping you, good work molten :)

7. The canon minigame seems way off, it wasn't this hard on retail. Dropping very slightly a tiny bit early or late still makes you go way off, its impossible to get a bullseye.

Also the shooting minigame doesn't seem to have any aiming, it just hits a random target instead. Its impossible to get all 25 shots in 1 playthrough like I used to do on retail.

But overall I'm actually pretty impressed all this is working or at least playable, you can get your maximum amount of prize tickets in a day without any of the bugs stopping you, good work molten :)
    Darkmoon arena isn't playable loads of Hax,fools etc (well on my realm that is)

8. First aid Quest still bugged so I tried using Heavy embersilk bandage on emm and they started attacking me I would like to ask if any one could try the same but to video it I would do it myself but my PC can't record HD

9. guys the fair is awesome, thanks for putting it up
    unfortunately in sargeras

- 'Putting the Carnies Back Together Again' is still bugged and
    - 'The Humanoid Cannonball' doesn't give prices, I've made it to the bullseye!!

Kinda sucks because it affects the achievements, but still a lot of fun

thanks again! :D

ale

10. nice!,really enjoying the darkmoon faire lol,and i can finally work towards being insane in the membrane :p

sojiro2

is it working for now?

I can't find the npc who have sent to darkmoon faire

sojiro2

humanoid cannon ball

humanoid cannon ball need fix.

It gives 0 point EVEN WHEN I AM DROPPED JUST EXACTLY AT THE CENTER OF CIRCLE.

and sometimes it gives 1 ~ 3 points when I am not in the circle.

Jayren

Darkmoon fair on WotlK Servers

Is there any Darkmoon fair on WotlK servers? And if not, would it be possible to launch the Darkmoon fair there? That'd be great!

14. Is there any Darkmoon fair on WotlK servers? And if not, would it be possible to launch the Darkmoon fair there? That'd be great!
    I know right , and twin peaks battleground and transmogrification and ....oh wait , too bad you play 6
    years old expansion.

First ... 910111213 Last