1. June 6, 2014  
    Successfully looted 17 enemy insignias in a Battle for Gilneas with the Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide in bags and received no quest items towards the [Darkmoon Defender] achievement.

2. June 6, 2014  
    Successfully looted 17 enemy insignias in a Battle for Gilneas with the Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide in bags and received no quest items towards the [Darkmoon Defender] achievement.
    i have been doing that for days now and didnt get anything yet there are people selling a lot of them on ah what is their secret ?

3. June 6, 2014  
    Alliance players can take the portal to thunder bluff inside the island; I don't remember being able to do that in retail.

4. June 6, 2014  
    Twiggi has the achievement. I guess we have to ask him, my guess is AV is involved.
    The boss one is 100% not dropping though.

5. June 6, 2014  
    "Your fortune awaits you" - haystack is not active and you cannot complete it.

6. June 6, 2014  
    I already experienced darkmoon faire in frostwolf. It was cool but the cannon ball was a little bit buggy, people got stuck, though it was still working but you really need to have patience.

7. June 6, 2014  
    I got a bullseye on the cannon and didnt get credit for it but the rest is brilliant! :D

8. June 6, 2014  
    about the pit figher event..ppl use every possible bug abuse to steal it from others ,they abuse druid flight form in isle, they blink threw gates but most annoying thing, some even manage to go under arena floor and loot it unharmed from below while others pvp, they freely loot the chest

9. June 6, 2014  
    I cannot complete archaeology quest. It shows the marker but i cannot turn in the quest.

10. June 6, 2014  
    The portal and quest works fine.
    Just a minor bug/glitch i wanted to report dont know if its a bug or allowed or anything when in druid bird form you can fly around in darkmoon island. I just returned to play Wow since the DMF is released and noticed it. It is the same bug/glitch like flying in tol barad which was fixed later. Good job molten for fixing the portal and the changelog also was awesome. Keep it up and keep it coming :cool: :D

11. June 6, 2014  

12. June 6, 2014  
    On Frostwolf Darkmoon DUalist aAChi is not working!!!!

13. June 6, 2014  
    Nice work, really nice work,

Fishing shipwreck Debris has nothing in them.

14. June 6, 2014  
    Playing with tonks really reminds me of my childhood again awesome work!!!!!Hope more updates are coming soon :D:cool:

15. June 6, 2014  
    -You can spam - repair on engineering daily quest (multiple repairs on 1 tonk)
    -You get 30 silver, instead of losing from cannon teleporter
    -Enemies in the Pit sometimes get Sanctuary buff (pvp off) in some places on the arena (minor bug, but really annoying vs rogues)
    -I find really hard to fish from pools in the darkmoon waters (every single time empty "fishing loot")
    -Don't know if bullseye achievement actually works
    -Can't finish archeology quest (it's completed but I can't get the reward)

First 12345 ... Last