1. Film and Game music!

Hey guys,
    If anybody here is interested in any Film or Game music, I've started composing some myself, a couple of tracks actually written for another server (which will remain anonymous as I am not advertising them),
    I'm just posting this for people who are interested in this kind of music, and If anybody is doing any Video or Game production, if you're interested I'm free (After the 7th of August as I have a deadline for a film up until then)

Anyway enough chit chat, here's the link and please let me know what you think, I'm still learning after all :)
    www.youtube.com/user/salvationryanwood

2. Hey guys,
    If anybody here is interested in any Film or Game music, I've started composing some myself, a couple of tracks actually written for another server (which will remain anonymous as I am not advertising them),
    I'm just posting this for people who are interested in this kind of music, and If anybody is doing any Video or Game production, if you're interested I'm free (After the 7th of August as I have a deadline for a film up until then)

Anyway enough chit chat, here's the link and please let me know what you think, I'm still learning after all :)
    www.youtube.com/user/salvationryanwood
    Nice compositions u have there dude, u remind me of me just tons loads more dedicated to your work, my film and game music songs are nothing compared to yours, however..
    I doubt you will find anyone here who is willing to make a movie or game :D only people who wanna use this music in their videos..That counts me too :D

3. Well, I don't mind you using some of my music, I just want you to tell me which pieces you want to use, and As long as you credit me somewhere in the video (Music by Salvation etc), and post a link to my channel in the description, I have absolutely no problem with it mate :)