1. 2h Enhance

I know it is RNG based w/ Windfury Procs and only special being ST, but can you level up as 2h enhance and is it viable at 60 i BG's?

numetal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwjEpsOQCbo

3. I did try out 2h pvp as enhance shammy in wotlk retail. just for fun to see how it went. It was..... well both amazing and crappy.

You could do amasing burst damage if you where really lucky with WF proccs and crits. and if you where unlucky you had crap damage.

Did one 2v2 arena with a friend. he died and i was alone against a warrior with half hp and a dk with almost full. i had insane luck with my wf and killed both. the warrior i took down in a few sec.

Bu then i had some fights where i was really unlycky with the wf and then i coud hardly kill anything at all

I would guess that sums it up. You can get some insane crits and burst damage but its all down to lyck. so i would not recomend it

4. you can look at this on a much more basic level about how damage is modified by resilience and armour (since enhans don't use apen)

if u hit them once for 10k, (2h weapon), or twice for 5k (2x 1h weapons), before DR goes in to effect.
    what actually happens next?

well resilience is a flat out narf, so if u have 10% DR from resil, u hit for 9k (2h) , or 4.5k (1h)
    but then when armour comes in to effect, the higher the damage, the less is absorbed.
    so if ur armour absorbs, 500 damage. 8.5k vs 8k (4kx2)

and that is the major difference, the only thing that will make 1h x2 more practical is #1 apen makes the damage more balanced (scaling towards 2h)

and 2nd, attack speed, hitting someone more often gives greater pressure, where as hitting someone once and almost killing them is greater burst.

in 2's this would mean if u could get someone out of range(or los) of their healer, u could kill them really quickly(with burst), where as if ur out in the open, its easy to heal though.

with pressure, u should find it easier to kill someone in the open.

all that being said, timing a stun and windsheer chain would mean 2h strat should kill a player before heroism fades. unless they have really good CC.

that shaman in the video was very highly pve gear. and if u want to play 2h destruction bgs full pve, a warrior does just as much damage, with out needing "lucky crits", and a full pve feral shreads are insane.

in my view, its a nice "idea" , but not practical, shamans were never a key element in wrath. cata they got insain beef. but wotlk, they garbage...and my mains a shaman, unfortunately.

also, i didnt see any crit higher than 9k, my ele does 12k lava burst in full pve.
    and 9k in pvp.i dont see the attraction in enhancement shamans.

5. you can look at this on a much more basic level about how damage is modified by resilience and armour (since enhans don't use apen)

if u hit them once for 10k, (2h weapon), or twice for 5k (2x 1h weapons), before DR goes in to effect.
    what actually happens next?

well resilience is a flat out narf, so if u have 10% DR from resil, u hit for 9k (2h) , or 4.5k (1h)
    but then when armour comes in to effect, the higher the damage, the less is absorbed.
    so if ur armour absorbs, 500 damage. 8.5k vs 8k (4kx2)

and that is the major difference, the only thing that will make 1h x2 more practical is #1 apen makes the damage more balanced (scaling towards 2h)

and 2nd, attack speed, hitting someone more often gives greater pressure, where as hitting someone once and almost killing them is greater burst.

in 2's this would mean if u could get someone out of range(or los) of their healer, u could kill them really quickly(with burst), where as if ur out in the open, its easy to heal though.

with pressure, u should find it easier to kill someone in the open.

all that being said, timing a stun and windsheer chain would mean 2h strat should kill a player before heroism fades. unless they have really good CC.

that shaman in the video was very highly pve gear. and if u want to play 2h destruction bgs full pve, a warrior does just as much damage, with out needing "lucky crits", and a full pve feral shreads are insane.

in my view, its a nice "idea" , but not practical, shamans were never a key element in wrath. cata they got insain beef. but wotlk, they garbage...and my mains a shaman, unfortunately.

also, i didnt see any crit higher than 9k, my ele does 12k lava burst in full pve.
    and 9k in pvp.i dont see the attraction in enhancement shamans.
    I agree with this In wotlk shamans specially enahnce did really strugle in pvp.

If you dont belive me take a look at the ability spirit wolfes. One of the most OP abilities in the game. it gives you two wolfes that can stun, do damage, increase your movement speed and also heals you. but not even with that they amazing ability they get very good. that say alot.

With a 2 hand you can take peoople by surprise if you are lucky and get some huge crits when WF procs. BUT you lose lava lash and you can only have one weapon enhance, so you cant use flametounge or frostband.

You wont get mealestrom as fast because you only have one weapon and with slowe attackspeed. so you will lose dps there and also one of the few ways you can heal is gimped. less mealstrom means less instant heals.

So using a twohander makes you lose all that and ONLY gives you some really great burst damage IF you are lucky. and thats just burst the overall damage will be alot lower