Dotadik
    Yes but he does have a 18 hr spawn with 8% spawn chance, for more info check out my guides for skoll and arcturis

Skoll: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=269074

Arcturis: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=267116
    I can confirm these guides to be accurate.Got both skoll and arcturis.

2. What's with Ban'thalos on Sargeras? Whats his respawn time?
    Could u make a guide of it too plz?

3. any information about king crush/chromehound?

4. King Krush is 100 % after server restart/crash.I can confirm that,spawn time is 6-8 h after killled/tamed.

5. Anyone replies here?
    Don't know really,didn't play cata there

6. Tamed Gondria, near the stairs, 17:31 st. Just giving heads up to anyone who wants to camp her. :)

7. Gz m8(brate :-D)need to speak english tho we are from same country,ye,Gondira is 8 h spawn,and got 100 % after start crash

8. So, I was taming Arcturis few moments ago, and hunter, Alliance, named Firecrest, decided to kill him while I was doing it, I guess because he couldnt kill me since we are same faction. I'd like to thank him for ruining my day, especially since Arcturis is the first sprit beast I ever tamed on any realm before the server data loss.

9. Skoll doesn't have 8 % chance spawn,100 % after crash/restart.
    Confirmed!

10. Skoll doesn't have 8 % chance spawn,100 % after crash/restart.
    Confirmed!
    Adele, you cant read the prefix of this thread right? It says CATA not MOP and skoll does have 8% spawn chance in mop just that the duplication of him spawns after server crash. Why dont u go and camp the dwarf at storm peaks? I killed the dwarf in mop! Molten will fix the duplication of the spirit beasts very soon.

11. Adele, you cant read the prefix of this thread right? It says CATA not MOP and skoll does have 8% spawn chance in mop just that the duplication of him spawns after server crash. Why dont u go and camp the dwarf at storm peaks? I killed the dwarf in mop! Molten will fix the duplication of the spirit beasts very soon.
    Can you stop please?I didn't know abt dwarf 2 days ago,and you told me yday,so look time next time,look when I wrote this,maybe answer on your guides faster?

12. I would not take this list as a 100% truth.
    Why do you comment on all guides?

''this is fake,this is lie,dont trust this,dont trust that,we don't need more guides.''

Can you stop it please?

13. Why do you comment on all guides?

''this is fake,this is lie,dont trust this,dont trust that,we don't need more guides.''

Can you stop it please?
    hes just harrassing people, cuz he hates ppl talking about pets. He got banned for harrassing and he just dont care and continues to harrass people :/ thats why u have to put him on ignore and block him on forums. lol

14. Can you stop please?I didn't know abt dwarf 2 days ago,and you told me yday,so look time next time,look when I wrote this,maybe answer on your guides faster?
    oh but im just replying in general so i dont leave anyone confused. u dont have to answer me ya know?

First 1234 Last