1. The purpose of this thread is not for complaining about bugs, but rather to discuss them so that they can be tested by the community and properly reported (helping the developers and QA team). In addition, you may also use this thread to learn about bugs that are problematic to the class, so that you can understand the issues the class faces and incorporate appropriate counter-measures into your gameplay.

Please report Monk specific bugs here. When doing so, please be as descriptive as possible about the bug in question.

Lastly, please avoid posting false or duplicate reports. Double check to see if a certain bug already has a report available for it and add to it before creating a new report.

2. Is someone else having problems whit Karma? (damage). For me, the damage is not stacking, it resets every tick. So, for example: Someone is bursting me and i Karma, the first tick is for 10k or so, and when the guy stops bursting (cuz hes not stupid) it goes down to 7k (second tick), and then 5k-4k or so (they can get even lower if the guy doesnt have any dots on me). The Damage is supposed to stack.

I also have troubles whit [Storm, Earth and Fire] skill. My clones once gets to the target, they stay static, they dont chase the target, and they are not rooted or stunned or anything, they even mirror some of my spells but they dont chase they target as they suppose to.

I know i should put this on the Bugtracker but there is something similar already. I just wanted to inform others of this monk problems so we can make a bigger voice and maybe drag some of the devs attention into this. Anyway i hope the devs put an eye on these problems.

3. i have trouble with Worthy of Passing quest, the guardian of elders health wont go down although i hit it. been retrying the quest (abandon n took again n again n again) and still the same

4. May 31, 2016  
    Anybody else having troubles on the last quest (healing the sailors) so that we can choose between alliance and horde.
    Anybody has any idea? Let me know!! Thanks !!

5. June 1, 2016  
    Anybody else having troubles on the last quest (healing the sailors) so that we can choose between alliance and horde.
    Anybody has any idea? Let me know!! Thanks !!

How did you complete none left behind? im stuck there.

6. Imo the Zen Pilgrimage is supposed to give an ability to return to the previous location, atleast as far as I remember from retail. Also the "training" quests cant be completed aswell, or is there a fix/alternative for that?
    Thats what ive noticed so far whilst leveling my monk in Froswtolf. I hope there isnt too much "surprises" to come, lvl 40 atm

7. Q [Practice Makes Perfect: Master Cheng] can't be finished, cuz 'Master' won't tell with us.

8. Q [Practice Makes Perfect: Master Cheng] can't be finished, cuz 'Master' won't tell with us.

I have same problem

9. So, I thought of posting here cause GMs won't read my ticket in-game. The Sun Pearl is bugged atm. Please fix it.

10. I'm currently at the spot. The ancient clam with the sun pearl does not drop the pearl. Please fix.
    Quest [The Sun Pearl]

11. Monk bug, "Begin your Training: Master Cheng" in The training grounds on the peak of serenity is bugged. Will not me or my friend to talk with him. the bubble is available but only says "greetings yourname". its incredibly frustrating please fix.

12. same. tried regrabbing quests one at a time too. nothing. all well. no enlightenment for me.

13. All Monk Training Quests Bugged

As the title of my post says, all the monk training quests are bugged for me. I pick up the quest(s), but none of the masters will talk to me.

The level 90 "Final Test" quest does not trigger for me either so I cannot complete it to get that nice staff. Any help would be appreciated.

Character this bug occurred on: Jinn

14. The damned Monk Training quests don't work. >.>

15. Continue Tranining: Master Woo

Hi,

I have a problem with quest "Continue Training: Master Woo" - lvl 30. All damage dealt to her is absorbed or deflected. First Monk was ok, but I am stuck with the second one. I have tried all spells and possibilities but nothing helps.
    Am I the only one?

Thanks!

12 Last