1. WoW 360 Panoramas

Posted: 10. Nov 2014. by Dementorion Protection Paladin of Neltharion
    Updated: /

You can find my most popular guides here:

Dont blame me, it all started here...

First nobish panorama made out of curiosity...

#0 Stormwind Harbor
    blurry parts and dark parts of sky, but hey its 6:30 am here and I havent slept at all... more to come in future for sure, its funny to make those... :)

#1 Deepholm - Crimson Expanse

#2 Deepholm - Scoured Reach

#3 Stormwind Portals
    Sky is ugly as hell because its not static, and its like 8bit quality... clouds are changing and its like you are trying to solve blurred puzzle :)

#4 Cottencandie and testing stars
    Testing (partially) clean sky and character in near distance.

Comment with location which u would like to see as panorama... I can even take picture of you standing in panorama! :D

littshepkid
    Dont blame me, it all started here...

First nobish panorama made out of curiosity...

#0 Stormwind Harbor
    blurry parts and dark parts of sky, but hey its 6:30 am here and I havent slept at all... more to come in future for sure, its funny to make those... :)

#1 Deepholm - Crimson Expanse

Comment with location which u would like to see as panorama... I can even take picture of you standing in panorama! :D
    What the hell kind of setup is 5000x2500?

Or are you just using a program to make the resolution and not actual monitors?
    I use 3 2560x1080 monitors

3. What the hell kind of setup is 5000x2500?

Or are you just using a program to make the resolution and not actual monitors?
    I use 3 2560x1080 monitors
    I am working for the global secret service and we are using alienware, but shhh... quiet.
    In between us I can tell you its a program.

Added another one from Deepholm

littshepkid
    I am working for the global secret service and we are using alienware, but shhh... quiet.
    In between us I can tell you its a program.

Added another one from Deepholm
    You mean http://ynea.futureware.at/cgi-bin/infinite_screen.pl ?
    Infinite screen? I always found that to be a pain in the *** to use but 7680x1080 is sufficient until 4k widescreens are affordable

That's cheating lol
    Spoiler: Show

That is how you do it ^

And since you are using the program, you should make it bigger like 10,0000x5,000.

5. And since you are using the program, you should make it bigger like 10,0000x5,000.
    I am using free hosting for panoramas, its limited to 5k x 2.5k,

technical maximum dimension for .jpg files is something like 65535 pixels but it takes too long to get panorama approved on professional hosting services its like a week or so...

and im not sure are they gonna approve game panoramas lol i think i am first in world who is doing this :D

littshepkid
    I am using free hosting for panoramas, its limited to 5k x 2.5k,

technical maximum dimension for .jpg files is something like 65535 pixels but it takes too long to get panorama approved on professional hosting services its like a week or so...

and im not sure are they gonna approve game panoramas lol i think i am first in world who is doing this :D
    Dude.... Use imgur if it is under 10mbs I cannot even view that site on my ipad since it says I need flash or some crap. I was wondering why you were using some a atrocious site. I only saw that it says the resolution
    Imgur mite resize it I don't remember I don't upload monstrous pics like that a lot
    Use google drop box you can upload any size and just share it. I know it keeps it's normal res

If I use png in fraps it is like 10mbs and if I use bmp it can be like 70-90 or something. I doubt I will even post any since I don't play the game much but I have plenty of others like bf4, aw, payday etc

7. Dude.... Use imgur if it is under 10mbs I cannot even view that site on my ipad since it says I need flash or some crap. I was wondering why you were using some a atrocious site. I only saw that it says the resolution
    Imgur mite resize it I don't remember I don't upload monstrous pics like that a lot
    Use google drop box you can upload any size and just share it. I know it keeps it's normal res

If I use png in fraps it is like 10mbs and if I use bmp it can be like 70-90 or something. I doubt I will even post any since I don't play the game much but I have plenty of others like bf4, aw, payday etc
    You cant just open image, its all curved coz of spherical type of panorama... u have to use computer or something to use java/flash whatever, so u can rotate view and experience panorama...

littshepkid
    You mean using the touch screen to move it? When I saved my first pic it saved it in a separate folder it made called panorama
    Spoiler: Show

And what do you mean "curved?"

9. You mean using the touch screen to move it?
    And what do you mean "curved?"
    I guess... dont u have computer 0.o

Here is what I mean by curved...

this image is bent into ball, into sphere and u can look around and image looks fine wherever you look...

10. Woah this is actually really cool. Did you just rotate your character around till you reached your starting position?

11. Woah this is actually really cool. Did you just rotate your character around till you reached your starting position?
    No, I dont rotate char unless its necessary. I zoomin until camera get inside char head, then I dont see mount, and I rotate only camera, but there is a problem with certain areas where its cold. Like northrend.

Because of white breath, aerated water, I have to view with my camera in backward, behind my back, to avoid front side because camera is in head, and white breath appear over screen...

I had certain problems in beginning its very important in which order you take screenshots... I start above me, and go right-down and i take screenshots... like a spiral, and then I end in my bottom... after that its easy to make it work.

12. Woah this is actually really cool. Did you just rotate your character around till you reached your starting position?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-screenshots

13. No, I dont rotate char unless its necessary. I zoomin until camera get inside char head, then I dont see mount, and I rotate only camera, but there is a problem with certain areas where its cold. Like northrend.

Because of white breath, aerated water, I have to view with my camera in backward, behind my back, to avoid front side because camera is in head, and white breath appear over screen...

I had certain problems in beginning its very important in which order you take screenshots... I start above me, and go right-down and i take screenshots... like a spiral, and then I end in my bottom... after that its easy to make it work.

What tool are you using for stitching your images?

14. I am not using this... this is for cylindrical or rectilinear panoramas ...
    and I am not sure if those yours commands is totally legal... not everyone have eyes in back...

mine is spherical , equirectangular...

What tool are you using for stitching your images?
    PTGui , if u need help ask

12 Last