Hello, Molten players! I'm here to share my new passion with you - streaming. :)

About me: I'm from Bulgaria , 20 years old. Playing PC games since I was 7 years old. Started WoW when I was 10 years old in a computer gaming club with my bro who's 6 years older (he actually made me play WoW ^^ ), started playing vanilla WoW on realm called Emeriss - mostly PvP with my bro's shaman. We actually reached 13th rank - Warlord then the highest was 14th High Warlord. TBC came out and I started playing my own character it was mage. Played wotlk as main - rogue. After WoTLK I stopped retail and started here in Molten!
Most famous with names Deadshiit, Duranin and Savaldori. Played Cataclysm only here in Molten and I enjoyed it with friends. I was back in retail in the ending of MoP and now I'm active WoD.

Streaming: I stream in retail mostly (Warrior or Feral Druid) also streaming in Molten cataclysm PvP (Sargeras: Savaldori - Draenei Enh Shaman and Duranin - Blood Elf Retribution Paladin) As you read up there I've played this game for long time and I've a lot of experience that I want to share with my viewers! Feel free to follow me on twitch (I'll read it below) and when I'm Live to comment in the chat about anything you want! Also you can send mails on the characters if you have questions and I'm not online in the stream :)

Experienced mostly in PvP - I can say that I was good with every class on cataclysm , so can give advices for every class such as - Builds , Stats prio , Rolation and etc.. Hope you like me and see you on - http://www.twitch.tv/shinkyokushinec :)