1. ^
    Having the same issue

Anyone know how to fix it? Every time you launch the game again all the configurations reset and cinematic starts playing like you launching the game first time
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352087

2. Hello, I need help~ Just downloaded the game from the torrent and executed WoW exe, then game opens, I write my email, PW and login~~
    But the game wont start as it says it requires a patch... what am I missing :3
    http://imgur.com/a/aCXDj
    same here any help ?

3. same here any help ?

4. this download lik dos not work for me, it always saiys something is missen. WoD link workef sine but id like to play on the old grafics Cilent. any healp?

5. Does anyone has a working Link to the Repack 9.8.3 for WotLK?

6. Bump: Getting errors when trying to download via the link on Warmane. Gets to 99.99% then continuously gives me errors.

Thanks for any help!

7. Someone have working link to download WoW wotlk?

8. Anyone know were I can get the old client? only the WoD Client is avalible to download :(

9. Anyone know were I can get the old client? only the WoD Client is avalible to download :(
    magnet

10. The official warmane download page only offers a magnet for the normal 3.3.5 client. Custom client was taken down very long time ago.

11. wow.exe launches but nothing happens

Hello everyone,

New here. I did some digging on the forums to try and solve my problem first, and will recount what I've done here below.

My Issue: Following the download of the torrent for WotLK I used on the main site for WoW 3.3.5a, I moved the folder to my F: drive and ran wow.exe as an administrator. This pops up a screen to confirm I allow for the file to run, which I allow, and then nothing happens.

I have done the following to try and resolve the problem:
    + Added a firewall rule for the Application to be allowed through both private and public.
    + Changed the realmlist.wtf file to the data described on this post (https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post2628753)
    + Changed the permissions on all folders and subfolders so they are NOT read-only.
    + Turned off my personal anti-virus program and windows defender
    + Ran my VPN client and then ran the wow.exe as administrator, same result
    + Confirmed ports are open
    + Confirmed all drivers are updated

My specifics:
    + I'm using a Windows 10 computer.
    + I use to have the Blizzard install but removed it prior to this download to ensure no issues.

Any other options I may be missing to resolve my problem?

12. Hello, I downloaded ur WOTLK, but always when I run Wow.exe everytime settings is reseted. Windowed mode, resolution, graphics.
    Can someone help me?

First ... 789