1. Hi, pls help me :)

i can't play

I cant play, because when I log in for the first time " you are disconnect from the serveur" and after that they ask " autentificator"

What I did:
    1. Download the WOTLK recommended version
    2. Extract
    3. Open Wow.exe
    4. Entered my log-in details (account name)

Thanks

2. Problem resolved

Thank you very much to the author for this alternative solution.

3. May 16, 2021  

4. May 18, 2021  
    When i click on the download section on this website it says page not found? is this download up to date ?

5. May 30, 2021  
    Wow man, thank you so much, really appreciate it

6. I'm having an issue running the .exe for WotLK. After I click, I can hear the cinematic but everything else seems to crash. My computer should be well above minimum spec. I've tried multiple downloads, but not the backup. I'm currently downloading the backup. Any advice is appreciated.

P.S. I apologize if this is an issue addressed somewhere in the other 16 pages.

7. Links not doing anything

When I click on the links for WOTLK I get a New tab open in chrome and then no download happens, tried both links maybe ill try a differnt browser and see but as of now i cannot download. any help is appreciated

EDIT: nevermind Edge started the download just fine thanks!!

8. July 1, 2021  
    I'm having an issue running the .exe for WotLK. After I click, I can hear the cinematic but everything else seems to crash. My computer should be well above minimum spec. I've tried multiple downloads, but not the backup. I'm currently downloading the backup. Any advice is appreciated.

P.S. I apologize if this is an issue addressed somewhere in the other 16 pages.

If its your first start, for some reason you are unable to play cinematics (due lag or something else), so ur best bet is to delete cache and WTF folders of your game client and re-launch it. Just keep spamming esc key as soon as you re-launch it to hopefully skip cinematics. After you've skipped them once, just re-start the game and it should load directly to main menu.

Another chance is that something in the background (Firewall or Antivirus) is asking something related to wow.exe via popup and thus freezing the game client. Try alt + tabbing and see if theres any messages or windows that requires confirmation.

You can also start the game in windowed mode and change it to full screen once its open.

In your WTF folder is a file called config.wtf. Open it in notepad, change "SET gxWindow" to 1 and "SET gxMaximize" to 0. Also change "SET readTOS" to 1 and "SET readEULA" to 1

Those above settings will force safe mode start for the game client, and you can then change it back to full screen from in game. This is only useful if you have some super resolution settings forced for all applications which causes crashes in older games.
    Edited: July 1, 2021

9. Hi i just downloaded it. and extracted the Recommended Wotlk file. i open it. the cinematic runs. i skip. put in my log in information. then it has me update. i wait. then it asks me to restart and when i do it gives me an error.

10. i get a "fail to apply patch" error

11. It looks like all the links for Wotlk patch is dead. Is there a way to download and play on this server? The torrent download isn't working as well.

12. The links for WOTLK dont seem to work?

13. Any chance these links are coming back?

14. Im working on it.. The server was suspended sadly.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last