1. Psychotic - ex Lorderon guild Recruting

Psychotic

We are PvE oriented guild on HORDE side, going for the endgame progress once again. We are friendly guild with good atmosphere looking for some fun ingame farming WotLK content.

Recruting
    We are closed. Our spirit keeps on living <3

Guild Rules:

1. No insulting/harashing/nationalism and so on.
    2. We are english speaking guild, in raids and guild chat - talk to your language in /s or /party or in raidcall seperate room, this is why we have it.
    3. No disrespect to officers or any member in general - respect the others so they can respect you.
    4. No ofending/insulting what so ever.I dont care if someone died in the most epic way or argue with you. Trolling in a fun friendly way is not a problem, as long as there are boundaries.
    5. No ninja/using hacks in any form in guild or pug raids - all need gear, that dont give you permission be a dick.
    6. Be on time for raids so we can progress.
    7. No AFK or Dc during raids. Every onces in a while there are emergencies, but systematically doing it will resolve in not inviting you ever. Time is the one thing we give and we can't take back so don't waste it.
    8. Be polite, helpfull and mature - NO DRAMA in or outside the raids. If there is a problem wisper me (Profi) after the raid or any other officer for asistance : )
    9. We do not spam for inv, we wait patiently till we are asked for our class/role in gchat and respond apropriately, or we are wispered to log the right toon ^^
    10. We know how to use RC = When you get inv for raid, its your obligation to log rc and go to the apropriate room, so we dont waste time waiting for you. RC is mandatory for 25m raids and heroic for better raid comunication. : )
    11. Have fun, all seams to forget it, but its only a game after all : )

Not following the guild rules will result in susbantive amount of - dkp or guild removal

We use dkp system
    DKP will be awarded for raid attendance and performance and would be deducted upon mistakes.

Loot rules
    Everyone have the same rights to bid from gm to trials, ,with the expetion if you are on alt toon have the decency to pass item to someone's main toon, if you want to be invited with alt again. As of OS as MS biding, you can bid as MS if you are full bis, with the expetion of Main Tank and Healers who will have priority on the few left items then need, since the guild need them :)
    Raidtime: 18:40-19 ST

Guild Progress:
    After crash:
    TOGC 25 - 5/5
    RSn -10-25n - 4/4
    Spoiler: Show

RS 25hc - 4/4 - 1 group per week
    ICC 10/25n - 12/12
    ICC 10hc - 12/12

ICC 25hc - 12/12 - 2 group per week + third sindy

Sindragosa

The Light of Dawn
    First one

Second

Guild Managment
    Officers: Mnezo, Finishhim, ,Lostmind, Nastyshots, Aschgorn, Whysosexxy, Marmelade.
    GM - Profilovesu
    Edited: October 6, 2015

2. I don't understand rule number 5.
    I am always polite.
    I am always helpful.
    I am mature.
    But...
    Like...
    You know...
    IDK
    You know what I mean?

3. There is a fine line in being mature person, having fun with friends, and the other posibilities that exist, i know what you mean :D

4. Our first bane, in Co-op run with Royal Bloodline, high quality raiding and fun : )

Tank:
    Prot pala - Profilovesu

Heals:
    Disc - Whysosexxy
    Hpala- Philftw
    Resto dudu - Vanishy

DPS:
    MM- Marmalade
    Boomy- Aschgorn
    Ele - Tesla
    Shadow - Wowoweewo
    Retry - Ringopala
    Unholy - Deadsilence
    Edited: June 15, 2015

5. Its nice to see you guys back i hope i will see u again to farm LoD like before.Good Luck in future.

P.S:btw am Exalted if u remeber me :) last LoD before molten wipe was awesome <3

Regards Sawee!

6. Yeap, i remember you. Thank you , I hope we manage to get the progress once again. Will be nice to raid with you again some time.

Regards Profi : )

7. Profi remember this :))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSftZuo4DYo I miss this days :)))))).Aka real finihshim :)))))

8. Our second bane, with some struggle to get the right ppl, after that easy fight.

9. Motivated with the awesome progress of our friends, we focus on icc25hc. We will catch up soon Royal Bloodline :P Our first ICC25hc guild run was quite success, oneshot all till vdw, stopped there, got some great drops and listened to some great music ( ty mnezo), next week we aim for sindy ^^

10. Sindy 25hc and bane down this week, steady progressing to our goals : )

11. Our video profi solo tanking :))) 10 hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxr2uywaHp8 GG BRO AND TO ALL OTHER SOON LOD :)))

123 ... Last