1. Ruby N7

Amazing dps in gr1, had to slow a bit to have second meteor, video coming tomorrow ^^ Due arena season Main LoD is up for tomorrow :)
    And with one new addition to my interface, thanks to Noos from RB : )

Edited: September 20, 2015

2. Amazing dps in gr1, had to slow a bit to have second meteor, video coming tomorrow ^^ Due arena season Main LoD is up for tomorrow :)
    And with one new addition to my interface, thanks to Noos from RB : )

3. loD N19

A bit painfull + forgot to mace screenshot and bugged the loot, not a good night for raiding -.- But a lovely day irl : )

4. Ruby N8

After few tryes and repaling ppl who lag, done in a flawless encounter, + I learned to tank the adds : )

5. Ruby N9

Officialy we do more RS then LoD :D nice one with id on LoD for tomorrow rerun ^^

6. LoD N20

Nice oneshot, with ppl dc, ppl die, kite last 2 % with bubble and potion cus we do not give up :D

+ bane without rc, boomy, and with me main tanking with 5.6k F dudu cus I'm op :D Thank's to Mirmi who inspired me to play feral tank ;)

7. New N3 Bane run Solo Tank + Solo Heal in the face of 2 Paladins & skilled dpsers :)

Edited: October 3, 2015

8. Everything good comes to an end

Well Psychotic was a good thing. I remember when we started it 9 mounts ago, at the very beginning, after the raging Serbians separated, Molten meltdown, when it was only me, Finishhim, Mnezo, Eva, Whysosexy, Surefang and few more, thinking should we do this, maybe just one bane, then one more time LoD/rs for old time sake. And we did it. Took some time, met us with amazing players and a lot of different people along the way.

And yes, we never aimed to have the most kills, or the fastest raids, but damn it was fun. The last raids I managed to frap and a lot more left just as memories will stay with me for a long time.

For me it comes a time to choose real life priorities, university, studies, job, a girl in the picture (you were right finish, as usual xD), so I can’t give my time to this game and I prefer to stop. There is the part when you got bored from all the same content, over and over again, and sad that all the people you started playing with either stopped already or changed to a way its just not the same.
    To all the people who went through Psychotic during its time, I can only say thank you, for all the lovely times and raids. Even to those I have kicked, or had argument for some seemingly important reason at the time. Don’t be sad, don’t be angry or disappointed. As special as it is, it is just a game, so try to have fun playing it, the only and real goal of Psychotic so far.

Special thanks to the people without whom this would have ended long time ago, and wouldn’t even come to exist:
    Finishhim, Mnezo, Evanescense, Nastyshots, Whysosexy, Lostmind, Aschgorn, Surefang, Dodge, Chix, Hiero, Jekiy, Gulurak, Morphy, Banozic, Goldust, Moriarty, Warhole, Saltyshots, Sile, Teamstar, Roflhunter, Reziel, Valete, Xullo, … And many more, who I can’t list cus it will be half of my core raiders :D I hope I don’t lose contact with you and still chat when we meet ingame or on fb.

Lostmind will remake Disfigured with most of core players, so all of you are welcome there ;))

Sincerely Profilovesu, Ex-Guildmaster of Psychotic.
    Our last raids:

Edited: October 6, 2015

9. It was awesome to taste some hard core PvE again and look how guild having problems with 1 LoD grew enough to make 3x icc 25 hc and 2x rs 25 hc :) . Real life is tough though some of us have to take care about real life and put wow aside. Was great to have fun during holidays with old friends and meeting new ones. UNDISPUTED --> Disfigured --> Psychotic --> ... Maby it's time to get some achievements in real life.
    Have fun and don't forget about us.

Regards, Warhole

10. Casual Bane

We live by new name, but still do casualy OP banes. Not the clearest kill but one of the fastest :)))

11. Yes Profi :) That's fastest speed kill Bane. Only 6:19 mins. That was extremaly high dps with very good teamplay and perfect and precise tactic's execution and ofc some moments with risk from wipe.
    We already have 2 more previous speed kills one for 6:50 and one for 6:47 mins, but this last breaks even our notions for record. If someone shows me video with faster than ours, I give deservedly 1st place up. :) (exploitable kills are not acceptable for us and if my team see something wrong with it. the video will be immediatetly reported to Warmane Stuff).

PS: You can watch more wow videos on my YouTuBe channel "Rado Milchev"
    Edited: January 31, 2016

12. Yes Profi :) That's fastest speed kill Bane. Only 6:19 mins. That was extremaly high dps with very good teamplay and perfect and precise tactic's execution and ofc some moments with risk from wipe.
    We already have 2 more previous speed kills one for 6:50 and one for 6:47 mins, but this last breaks even our notions for record. If someone shows me video with faster than ours, I give deservedly 1st place up. :) (exploitable kills are not acceptable for us and if my team see something wrong with it. the video will be immediatetly reported to Warmane Stuff).

PS: You can watch more wow videos on my YouTuBe channel "Rado Milchev"
    First i can say congrats for the kill,but lets get real here ''exploitable kills are not acceptable for us and if my team see something wrong with it. the video will be immediatetly reported to Warmane Stuff).'' ,with that u want to say killing raging with necrotic isnt exploit or typhooning spirits isnt?(witch every guild in warmane does) u can't say u are doing something legit,and first place of what? ***** pls

13. First i can say congrats for the kill,but lets get real here ''exploitable kills are not acceptable for us and if my team see something wrong with it. the video will be immediatetly reported to Warmane Stuff).'' ,with that u want to say killing raging with necrotic isnt exploit or typhooning spirits isnt?(witch every guild in warmane does) u can't say u are doing something legit,and first place of what? ***** pls
    Dude i suppose you have not an idea how LK needs to work on retail and how don't. I shall start from there that killing ragings with necrotic never been exploit even on retail. It's true way to do it. Take more info from google. Because you cant choice on which add to jump necrotic. Imagine there are still shamblings and ghouls from first phase and ragings spawn (what is in 100% from the situiations) tell me how you will stop necrotic to jump on ragings or expalin me your own tactic. So let's **** up necrotic from the start and lets start to kill shamblings and ragings in normal way. Are you ****ing kidding with us? Who told you it's exploitable. Exploitable should be if you keep necrotic till second transition and kill ragniogs with it. I never did it. Second about taiphoon here you are right. It's not supposed Boomy to thaiphon them, but don't forget that on retail LK works in different and actually in time easier way than here. In retail after every harvest soul spirits (what here are over 24) don't rush imediatetly like here. Actually on retail you can thaiphoon then but when they are on the ground not before that. Personal i sended my first original solo kill bane on molten stuff (the video was around 2 GBs) to check for some exploits or etc. and in 5 months i'm still not banned. Tell me one guild in warmane where dont taiphoon spirits with Boomy in raid or alieve. First they rush immediatetly with defile outside after every harvest soul and second if they are not eated at once in 4,5 secs they start to charge on ppl. How need to work: When you are in chamber actually vile spirits where LK casts, need to be spawned inside chamber (for that chamber is not fixed on 100% yet) but he cast them outside (3 waves x around 8 = 24), second vile spirtis outside are around 15 and 3rd before next harvest soul are around 15. O_o When i said exploitable way i mean about dps or something like that. Because you know there is a easy way to do 50k dps with almost every class and actually some guilds use it to kill LOD because they can't with normal way or brain. One is the game or the battle to be bugged because wrong script of the fight other is you alone to bug yourself additional. Realy good idea from you about boomy but when warmane stuff fix vile spirtis then i shall not thaiphoon them. About your saying for necrotic and ragings you are first man who say its exploit. Rofl.
    If you want i can show you clip with world first Ragnaros 10hc with 5 man with 100% scripted boss like retail. Even ppl from retail whispered me with congrats. Watch clip of guild "Stars" world first speed killing LOD for idk 7:35 min or something like that. Alor of ppl said it's fake. Explain me how can be fake or exploit on retail. When the game allows you to do something on retail how it can be exploit. They really did some strange things to make this speed kill but actually in legal way.Look how in the end of second transition shaman died specially and recurected himself when other raid loged in chamber to make additional dmaage on LK for this time. First if you do it here they will say it's exploitable but actually it's not as you see and second even you can't do it because vile spirtis will rush you outside (did i explain you they are bugged and it should be not supposed to have vile spirtis outside during chamber phase or i need to reapeat again) And we still talk for thauphoon O_o Really man GROW UP.

14. Obviously you guys are wrong . It shouldnt be like that at all . If you're not gonna agree that there are alot of Bugs or Exploits such as (typhooning viles mid air, killing ragings with necrotic, stunning valkyrs and ignoring the fact that taunts dont have DMR in general. Even Taunting Infernals and Cutters that are extremly slow in Halion 25 HC ) .
    1. It's right that you can typhoon once they are down but not on mid air .
    2. Raging in Phase 1.5 should normaly be killed same as in 2.5 . Tho ppl just let it be easier to focus the dps on LK instead of killing normaly the ragings wich is 7 dyin from necrotic .
    3. Stuning Valkyrs , o well you cant deny that this is suppose to be like that. You should just put traps , kill them asap or even fully ignore and push Phase . What are guilds doin now obviously ? Stun Valkyrs , Free if there's OT or Healer , If not they just stun and push the LK.
    4. DMR on Taunts , it should be preset here , tho it aint fact wich makes fights easier
    5. Even JOJ its a thing that those days its used in most of guilds .
    6. Notice that Enrage on LK after Frostmourne happens when it shouldnt be there.

So per total , dont say that you guys are doing this encounters 100% legit way . None of the guilds are doing ecounters pure legit simpley because either its server problem , either there are exploits ppl like to use . PS: I'm Not sayin that all of those that i specify are bannable .
    It's just a easy way of killing every encounter , it's supposed to be way harder as in workin properly imo . Just things that aint punished wich makes it easy.
    If you guys have a video with a perfect kill via Retail way then show it . So lets dont put explications in that thread since its not supposed to be a Bug Thread just simply a Recruitment thread.
    Regards.

15. Man pls read your post again. I have seen a lot of different ways for killing LK. Al of them are 100% legal if no one report them. If warmane stuff do some their rullz and opinion about waht is exploit and what not it's not my fail.
    1. I said same for thaiphoon.
    2. Ragings can be norlay killed but using necrotic for it don;t make it exploit right. Give me more time and ill show you retail clip from patch 3.3.5. So you fail here again.
    3. Yes valkyres are bugged here but what i can to do. What i can to do that after stun they just freeze and it's free kill. I do my job, stun them and kill them asap. What you prefer me? Me to do nothing and just to let ppl die?
    4. Sme problem with 3 what i can to do?
    5. If you see my LOD or bane with using JoJ you are free to report me. Before every fight i said 100 times do not used JoJ.
    6. There is nothing wrong with enrage. If anyone die in 3rd pahce and don;t release LK enrages after next chamber. If it happened in your raid in my opinion it's some individual bug but it don't happend perma (like this bug before where LK just reset the fight on 20% for example. You fight him and in next sec LK is on 100% hp Tirion is on middle and as if you never start LK fight).

PS: I really wait tihs new core lordaeron base. Warmane said we will rewrite all RS and ICC script so i really waiting it as soon as possable. If they fix all ICC encounter on 99% at least like blizzlike then we will talk again.

First ... 5678 Last