1. I didn't know this is the showoff thread lel.
    They won though,but still it was a decent amount of hks ^.^

2. Three weeks later.... BGs still just as ****ed. The only 2 solutions are either 1. people move to horde (lol) or 2. Cross-faction BGs be implemented. JK, "not blizzlike." But the BG problems... TOTALLY blizzlike. Good logic.

3. I think more people should report this its become quite a problem. Half bgs that start are av and ioc and they start 40vs20 at best.
    What i dont understand is why, since before the moltdown allies still had bigger population but wsg, eots and arathi started more often and bgs started with balance all the time

Edit: just when i post this, i just started an eye of the storm 15vs7... lol!

4. So much brag..cant..handle...it.

5. I FOUND A FIX GUYS! Stop pvping on a unbalanced pve oriented server. If you want to PVP blackrock is gud, and since most of the people are qq'ing about gear/coin imbalance and smourns this fixes all those problems too. Its a win win for everyone! Except the alliance on rag that think going 40v15 in av makes them good, but who cares?

Can you imagine how long ques would be if people didnt have those bots to farm honor for gems? MY GOD, the alliance would die of old age before they got a que. Or more likely the BG would start 40v3 anyway.

also This

6. We suggested Cross Faction bgs and got "not blizzlike".

And this is blizzlike?

3mins after IoC started.

7. ^^ the even bigger problem is, that if you tell a friend to Que up for that bg #, he won't be able to. Happened to me a lot of times now. Someone is losing an ISLE 40v20, I tried to que up and I get a brand new AV which is as well 40v20.

By now u should know that anything that doesn't suit molten isn't blizzlike. /sarcasm on "And while 2000 invincible mounts and 3000 smournes obviously is cross faction bgs isnt. And so is the new miss bug while hit capped.

In fact imma get a LoL style miss addon, after my recent triple cheapshot miss and listen to cool sounds like: Miss-> Double Miss -> Triple Miss -> Quadraaaa Miss -> PENTTAAAA MISSS and then imma go Athene style and shout PENTA MISSS, PENTAAAAA MISSS

8. ^^ the even bigger problem is, that if you tell a friend to Que up for that bg #, he won't be able to. Happened to me a lot of times now. Someone is losing an ISLE 40v20, I tried to que up and I get a brand new AV which is as well 40v20.

By now u should know that anything that doesn't suit molten isn't blizzlike. /sarcasm on "And while 2000 invincible mounts and 3000 smournes obviously is cross faction bgs isnt. And so is the new miss bug while hit capped.

In fact imma get a LoL style miss addon, after my recent triple cheapshot miss and listen to cool sounds like: Miss-> Double Miss -> Triple Miss -> Quadraaaa Miss -> PENTTAAAA MISSS and then imma go Athene style and shout PENTA MISSS, PENTAAAAA MISSS
    That miss bug is here for a looong time. I remember missing on people with my pala on 8% hit or so ( in PvE gear)
    Now I have 6.6 + Draenei Racial and I see Judgement misses on people etc. Funny enough, I got 7.04% hit in PvE and I never miss there :D

9. ^^ the even bigger problem is, that if you tell a friend to Que up for that bg #, he won't be able to. Happened to me a lot of times now. Someone is losing an ISLE 40v20, I tried to que up and I get a brand new AV which is as well 40v20.

Omg nab l2p i will rek you once i download and donate for best rshamy ever again...

10. Inb4 chiki bans u for life again hahaha

11. inb4 chiki bans u for life again hahaha
    hahhaha
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

12. Inb4 chiki bans u for life again hahaha
    HAHahhahahahahahahahaha FU D:

13. *cough* *cough* *cough*

Lol, I never get this... I always get queued up against damn Angelus A.K.A full t10 hc pally and his team, which means we get rekt... :(

First ... 45678 Last