1. Hm he was 2k max in 3s so yeah i wouldnt call that much viable however it was good spec in duels/wpvp tho.

2. Well somehow i agree and disagree.I would rather say "rogue in begginer-medium hands is weakest pvp class" while in hands of really skilled player it is r1 viable.
    Mhm, pretty much.

Also frost mage isnt that easy ,its actually hardest caster to play.
    I would say it's easy to pick up, but it has a very high skillcap. Like getting started with some deeps on whoever you kill and throwing some sheeps out doesn't take that much. But of course it isn't an easy class to play if you wanna be REALLY good at it, but it sure as hell is an extremely fun class to play.

3. When server crashed i heard that haste was bugged for assasination rouge ? Now i wonder if its fixed, anyone knows ?

4. Actually, since the server reset I seen an insane increase of rogues were made on Deathwing. I think a lot of people don't play rogue is because it's a harder class (it is not a 1, 2, 3 rotation class.) To play rogue you need to learn about the class mechanics, and about other classes when you PvP. There are different tactics with each class you PvP against. There is, but not many skilled players for rogue on Death. I struggled a lot with sub PvP rogue a few years back because it was my first class I ever played.

5. Actually, since the server reset I seen an insane increase of rogues were made on Deathwing. I think a lot of people don't play rogue is because it's a harder class (it is not a 1, 2, 3 rotation class.) To play rogue you need to learn about the class mechanics, and about other classes when you PvP. There are different tactics with each class you PvP against. There is, but not many skilled players for rogue on Death. I struggled a lot with sub PvP rogue a few years back because it was my first class I ever played.
    The increase of them on Ragnaros since the crash is people just bising a rogue because they wanted to try a new class. There's as many(or more) bad players in the class as always because so few actually seek to play it at high-end pve or pvp settings.

But yea, at a point where last December I could count off maybe 3-4 other bis pve rogues besides myself(and I don't think any of them were mains) there's now probably 20 of them wandering around but none of them are particularly skilled at the class beyond taking advantage of being bis and playing the class at a time when it's the least broken it's ever been on Molten.

6. ...I think a lot of people don't play rogue is because it's a harder class (it is not a 1, 2, 3 rotation class.)...
    I'm gonna guess your rotation part was aimed towards PvE part of the game. So I gotta say this is BS. *** rogues are 1-2 (or 1-1-2) and combat is 1-2-3 rotation class. Probably one of the easiest PvE classes to dps with. PvP is another thing but that's same crap with almost every class; easy to use, hard to master.

First 123