1. OMG Where can i reply? i would like to apply to join and be elitest

2. im sure you can search it on 9gag xD xD
    /s

3. Some random bane.
    Can someone please tell me what the heck is Viktor Krum speaking about in the beginning of the video?

4. we were talking bout jar jar binks being the real sith lord

5. ROYAL FLUSH LoD #12!
    A nice 1 shot kill after a while, 4 healers ( that healing done on first 3 though) 3 new LoDs, finished in 2h10m with 2 wipes on sindragosa because screw you mages with your focus magic.

Tanks:
    Trvekvlt (MT)
    Adryano (OT)

Healers:
    Labistaja
    Navette
    Navestaja
    Andrean

Melee dps:
    Papippara
    Sarlatan
    Fckthenoobs
    Xtraordinary
    Forcedentry

Ranged DPS:
    Bulkman
    Coconezu
    Defileonme
    Elel
    Draugs
    Yakuuza
    Geddylee
    Lockasz
    Sunlight
    Justaboss
    Ceria
    Hogomarocan
    Raivikk
    Pinkonmyfeet

Juicy lewt:

[Dead pinto aka Invincible's Reins] Geddylee - 7794 DKP
    [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies aka the ****daggerl Bulkman - 5 DKP
    [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] Forcedentry - 100 DKP

6. I missed that healer combo. Those names.....:D

7. i return = 1shot. you cant argue with that. just the truth.

#incognito druid

8. Some bane solotanking stuff, my mic is muted for some reason on OBS, 2 recordings, one from my PoV and other from Krum's( great choice of music btw).

Edited: December 7, 2015

9. Some more solotanking action ( it seems like I will never get bane on my damn druid, hngnn).
    And for the name of all flying ****s, my microphone is still muted on OBS for some reason, most likely because i forge to change it to the headset one.
    Edited: December 15, 2015

10. it seems like I will never get bane on my damn druid, hngnn

Nothing to do with it being bad. Cough.

11. Nothing to do with it being bad. Cough.
    I just lose my temper on the stuff and go solotank with paladin instead, as usual.

12. Your druid is cursed like my ****mage, admit it

13. Listed out the ranks in the guild, can be found in the main post and here
    Spoiler: Show

Labistaja- Ironically, the biggest jew, the only person who can take gold out of the bank, 50 shades of cyka bljat.
    Viceroy - Officers, second best kebab removers after Labistaja, can force you to piss against the wind.
    Raid Leader - "Junior officer" someone who can host raids && give out DKP. Usually the angriest folk.
    Centurion - Veteran members, can invite players to the guild, by default the best people to perform atrocities with.
    Core Raider - Raiders who have managed to be deemed worthy and those who do not spend time having a fiesta in the Defile.
    Raider - Those who survived Krumlord && Vaahto.
    Soldier - New recruit, nothing special to see here.
    A*al Exorcism - You do not want to be this rank
    Cleaning Lady - A rank to honor Popejohn's sister, rank for alts, socials, forgotten people and the mentally challenged.
    Edited: December 16, 2015

14. Listed out the ranks in the guild, can be found in the main post and here
    Spoiler: Show

Labistaja- Ironically, the biggest jew, the only person who can take gold out of the bank, 50 shades of cyka bljat.
    Viceroy - Officers, second best kebab removers after Labistaja, can force you to piss against the wind.
    Raid Leader - "Junior officer" someone who can host raids && give out DKP. Usually the angriest folk.
    Centurion - Veteran members, can invite players to the guild, by default the best people to perform atrocities with.
    Core Raider - Raiders who have managed to be deemed worthy and those who do not spend time having a fiesta in the Defile.
    Raider - Those who survived Krumlord && Vaahto.
    Soldier - New recruit, nothing special to see here.
    A*al Exorcism - You do not want to be this rank
    Cleaning Lady - A rank to honor Popejohn's sister, rank for alts, socials, forgotten people and the mentally challenged.
    No Trollficers ?:(

First ... 5678917 ... Last