dethey getting carried again by me and dero!where is this world going

2. Hello my name is jezicina and i am acoholic :D:D:D:D:D

3. Hello jezicina..tell us your alcholic story..how it started?����

4. ..:: LoD 7 ::..

Loot:
    1. Invincible - Skateboard
    2. Mithrios - Dodika
    3. Archus - Habshi

Carried by Jezi's 5.6 resto shaman and Paladinoys 5.7 hpally kk.

5. i start drinking when my mom born me in water of Rakija! :D:D Then i start played molten and join guild Encore and i stoped drinking becouse many people are gay and i happy now! Live long and horny! ahahahhaa :D:D:D:D:D:D

6. ..:: LoD 7 ::..

Loot:
    1. Invincible - Skateboard
    2. Mithrios - Dodika
    3. Archus - Habshi

Carried by Jezi's 5.6 resto shaman and Paladinoys 5.7 hpally kk.
    only regert i have is i wasnt able to carry dero :( why u do this to me dero

7. Not enough drama on our guild thread.

8. Gratz for the 7th LOD and more to come. Jezi best healzor Molten.

9. Who is that sexy paladin tank??!!

10. only regert i have is i wasnt able to carry dero :( why u do this to me dero
    Was carying the icc25n that we did while other raid was in icc25HC.. 2x25men raid at a time .. yupii ;D

11. This paladin is nice tank, but sometime he get hit like severina! hhahahahahahah gz cije for tanking it was realy nice!

12. Who is that sexy paladin tank??!!
    I don't know but the damn space goat was half lost and headless most of the time. And that nib OT managed to stay alive after what, 10 try outs? Heals and DPS carried this one so hard. :P

13. A quick update about the guild during the week.

• We managed to complete our main run for 1 hour and 55 min from Mar. to LK. ( with one wipe ). Our second run was completed at the first try we reached 40%, which was 3rd attempt for the night. ( while we did the second LK 25 HC, there was ongoing 25 normal that cleared eveyrthing ) Kappa

• We cleared two RS 25 HC in same night as they both went down for under 2 hours ( hosting took a bit more time ).

• We kinda had 58 online people today and we did 3xRS 25 normals ( 2 @ same time ) and 3rd after that.

That's the second week we complete our second runs, soon we will set our 3rd runs @ farm.

Thanks everyone for the support and especially to all haters, we woudn't be @ that place w/o you.:cool:

First ... 78910111959 ... Last