1. May 11, 2015  
    RS17/18/19 / Total: 141

FIRST GUILD ON WARMANE DOING 3 HALIONS IN WEEK ! ALL IN ONE DAY ! GOOD JOB ENCORE ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Still best.
    Edited: May 11, 2015

2. May 11, 2015  
    RS17/18/19 / Total: 141

FIRST GUILD ON WARMANE DOING 3 HALIONS IN WEEK ! ALL IN ONE DAY ! GOOD JOB ENCORE ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Still best.
    Giving out lessions how to deeps as spriest in rs (trust me its easy).

3. May 11, 2015  
    Carried by Imey //(°^°)//

4. May 12, 2015  
    Giving out LESSIONS how to deeps as spriest in rs (trust me its easy).
    Well, ok. I guess.

5. May 12, 2015  

6. May 12, 2015  
    This Halion must be exploiting something, fkn fgt. Anywho posting the kill of the 3rd run, a bit strange at the end where imz wanted to show off as hero and forgot to push but still np kill ez

Edited: May 12, 2015

7. May 12, 2015  
    We actually kicked a trial hunter named Boloro or something like that, on the first try of third run, for using a freezing trap. We instantly ordered a wipe ofc and removed him from the raid / guild. If anyone thinks we're using exploits, he's free to report it to the warmane staff and keep that crap out of the guild topic(s).

Btw, you know that third run made it only cause of perfect control on those infernos? Just look at that DK OT as he graciously maneuvers them around, walking through meteor and fire breath (7 sec AMS ftw), watching so he doesn't get them near MT, avoiding additional unnecessary damage on him. And that hungering cold on the last inferno? Them blud tanks just got slapped in the face.

8. May 12, 2015  

Hello there! Since a lot of people have been whispering me lately enquiring about how the guild is, kill count, raid clear count, do we recruit etc..
    Well here I am, Dethey, your lord and saviour here to answer your relentless questions:

The guild didn't get any [Realm Firsts] due to the fact most of our members were non-donators pre molt-down and therefore didn't have the benefit of instantly gearing to full B.I.S with the coins Molten gifted us back. We didn't try-hard, push ourselves or even exploit to attain a Realm First unlike our ****tier counterparts from Lordaeron. In less than 3 months we created <Encore> and since we've made over 40 HC raids (23 LOD/19 RS) & also being the first guild to achieve 3x LOD per week, and as of recently the only guild killing Halion on 25HC 3 times a week. Our fastest ICC 25HC was cleared in 1 Hour and 32 minutes, and our fastest RS 25HC kill was attained in 19 minutes. I can confidently say I am proud of myself and every single member in Encore that participates actively in the runs that we're consistantly successful in. Of course, we are still & will continue to be top in every aspect of WoW.

Now on the issue of recruitment. I am getting more than 15 messages per day - Let me clear this up now. Recruitment is closed; unless you are a really exceptional player (like me).

- 1x Unholy

- CLOSED

- 1x MM

- CLOSED

- 2x Shadow

- 1x Resto

- CLOSED

- CLOSED

- CLOSED

Any potential applicants who wish to join Encore, please refer to the table above & make an application ONLY if your particular class is open. http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

Thanks,

Dethey - (God).
    Edited: May 12, 2015

9. May 12, 2015  

hello there! Since a lot of people have been whispering me lately enquiring about how the guild is, kill count, raid clear count, do we recruit etc..
    Well here i am, dethey, your lord and saviour here to answer your relentless questions:

The guild didn't get any [realm firsts] due to the fact most of our members were non-donators pre molt-down and therefore didn't have the benefit of instantly gearing to full b.i.s with the coins molten gifted us back. We didn't try-hard, push ourselves or even exploit to attain a realm first unlike our ****tier counterparts from lordaeron. In less than 3 months we created <encore> and since we've made over 40 hc raids (23 lod/19 rs) & also being the first guild to achieve 3x lod per week, and as of recently the only guild killing halion on 25hc 3 times a week. our fastest icc 25hc was cleared in 1 hour and 32 minutes, and our fastest rs 25hc kill was attained in 19 minutes. I can confidently say i am proud of myself and every single member in encore that participates actively in the runs that we're consistantly successful in. Of course, we are still & will continue to be top in every aspect of wow.

Now on the issue of recruitment. I am getting more than 15 messages per day - let me clear this up now. Recruitment is closed; unless you are a really exceptional player (like me).

- 1x unholy

- closed

- 1x mm

- closed

- 2x shadow

- 1x resto

- closed

- closed

- closed

any potential applicants who wish to join encore, please refer to the table above & make an application only if your particular class is open. http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

thanks,

dethey - (god).
    recruitment is closed>>>>>>>>> unless u a zombie

10. May 12, 2015  
    DETHY you sound like kiryuu with that " your lord and saviour"

PLS NO !!!!
    BEST GELD

11. May 12, 2015  
    Spoiler: Show

Hello there! Since a lot of people have been whispering me lately enquiring about how the guild is, kill count, raid clear count, do we recruit etc..
    Well here I am, Dethey, your lord and saviour here to answer your relentless questions:

The guild didn't get any [Realm Firsts] due to the fact most of our members were non-donators pre molt-down and therefore didn't have the benefit of instantly gearing to full B.I.S with the coins Molten gifted us back. We didn't try-hard, push ourselves or even exploit to attain a Realm First unlike our ****tier counterparts from Lordaeron. In less than 3 months we created <Encore> and since we've made over 40 HC raids (23 LOD/19 RS) & also being the first guild to achieve 3x LOD per week, and as of recently the only guild killing Halion on 25HC 3 times a week. Our fastest ICC 25HC was cleared in 1 Hour and 32 minutes, and our fastest RS 25HC kill was attained in 19 minutes. I can confidently say I am proud of myself and every single member in Encore that participates actively in the runs that we're consistantly successful in. Of course, we are still & will continue to be top in every aspect of WoW.

Now on the issue of recruitment. I am getting more than 15 messages per day - Let me clear this up now. Recruitment is closed; unless you are a really exceptional player (like me).

- 1x Unholy

- CLOSED

- 1x MM

- CLOSED

- 2x Shadow

- 1x Resto

- CLOSED

- CLOSED

- CLOSED

Any potential applicants who wish to join Encore, please refer to the table above & make an application ONLY if your particular class is open. http://encoredw.shivtr.com/

Thanks,

Dethey - (God).
    Just on a side note, I know it doesn't look like it atm, but there's normal people here too.

12. May 12, 2015  
    Just on a side note, I know it doesn't look like it atm, but there's normal people here too.
    Stop lying.
    ... AND RAISE YOUR DONGERS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

13. May 12, 2015  

14. May 12, 2015  
    everyone's pist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dethey, chill yourself out, if u had dream about yourself being good, don't need to think its in reallity also. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. May 12, 2015  

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last