1. Ok thank you :)

Warr/pal aside, is there some other top-tier setup that hard-counter lock/rsham?
    disco + MM/feral/frost for example ?

2. Ok thank you :)

Warr/pal aside, is there some other top-tier setup that hard-counter lock/rsham?
    disco + MM/feral/frost for example ?
    I cannot be considered good by any means, but I myself have most trouble with disc/arms and non******ed disc/dk. Feral doesn't have any interrupts and every time he insta clones, I just TP back and eventually we win unless he 14k ferocious bites me when they manage to CC. Disc/frost is annoying as **** and I can't kill them for ****. Only way I win those is straight mana wars - save spell lock for burns, healer goes defensive and you just try to disrupt them and drain , afterwards do max pressure and hope priest fails to hold with 200 mana:D
    VS disc/mm is very tricky and really depends on the players. They might go for mana drains, might go for straight dps with max CC. Don't get your pet feared/trapped otherwise you're pretty much done. Los hunter hard unless you have something productive to do like dotting him or fearing the priest. Dot pet, always UA + fear/roots or clone the shadow fiend and at about ~20% mana I usually send my pet on the priest, waiting for hymn.

All heal/dps comps you can either go for mana drains or straight pressure and CC, although mana drains are not as good as they sound on paper.
    Regards

3. Hello.

Lock/Rsham would be rank1 material if there wouldn't be any Warriors in 2v2. Kinda any healer/warrior is a pain in the butt for warlocks.
    Other than that, you shouldn't have any problems with disc/mm,feral,frost.

4. Hey
    Great guide.
    Although, i can't download your addons. Any idea why?

I like the unit healthbars and the addon which says "shadowbolt ready" or whatever it said. :)
    I'd like to download all of them but if anyone else here sees this first, which addons is it that she/he is using?

Best regards
    Kundie

5. Nice guide! I have some questions:

1)Phyllactery or Disloged? Wich one for wich spec and why (short version :)) )?

2)And can you make a short/quick list with some must have addons as a warlock?

3)Which addon do you use for Unit Frames?
    Edited: December 26, 2016

6. Hey
    Great guide.
    Although, i can't download your addons. Any idea why?

I like the unit healthbars and the addon which says "shadowbolt ready" or whatever it said. :)
    I'd like to download all of them but if anyone else here sees this first, which addons is it that she/he is using?

Best regards
    Kundie
    Yo, under my stream page there are my addons. You have to click the image: https://www.twitch.tv/darkml or simply go to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346103 because I uploaded here.

Nice guide! I have some questions:

1)Phyllactery or Disloged? Wich one for wich spec and why (short version :)) )?

2)And can you make a short/quick list with some must have addons as a warlock?

3)Which addon do you use for Unit Frames?
    1) CTS+phylactery as destro. CTS+dfo as affliction.

2) addons you must have are the ones I'm using :D not more, not less. But let's say the most important are Lose Control, Gladius, Party Ability Bars and Afflicted 3.

3) no addon, classic unit frames.
    Edited: December 26, 2016

7. Yo Mercedes! I really enjoyed your guide ...it helped me a ton!

I am going crazy trying to figure out what that yellow gear set is under Destruction spec stats.

Could you help a brotha out?

8. Hello, the guide is from 4 years ago so I can't really remember but I'm pretty sure the set (chest+shoulders) are in Arena Transmog NPC for Cloth.

9. How much hit do you recommend in 2v2, and spell pen (for affliction mainly, I assume destro doesn't worry that much about penetration over 130 since Chaos Bolt can't be resisted)?
    I read some numbers in shadow priest guide but still got no idea how much I should aim for.

10. How much Spell Pen do you have on the Destruction build?

11. You need 130 spell penetration for any spec. Either destro or affliction, 130 is a must.

12. is glyph of corruption replaceable? glyph of siphion life seems nice boost for survivability and glyph of haunt is also boost for dmg.

13. Yes, it's replaceable. I usually dont play with it anymore as I feel glyph of howl of terror gives more utility

14. Yes, it's replaceable. I usually dont play with it anymore as I feel glyph of howl of terror gives more utility
    yeah,i was thinking to take glyph of howl of terror or siphion life. i need to test both of them

First 12345 ... Last