1. WoD WoW Download Link - Spoiler xD

Hi All, 'ssup! Now that we are sure that WoD is coming to Molten!

I`m so happy and having an awesomatic feeling that Molten took just days time to get back on its feet!! cheersmolten!!!

Now that they have given a much more awesomatic feeling of showing up a pic in the website!! WoD pub is gonna launch.

May we have a genuine link posted to download, so that we can make ourself ready! Else will there be a client listed in the website prior to launch of WoW WoD!!

2. how about using alittle bit of patience instead of trying to rush things all the time? They will post it when its ready.

3. We don't know which version they'll be using yet, it might be 6.0.1 or 6.1...who knows

4. how about using alittle bit of patience instead of trying to rush things all the time? They will post it when its ready.
    talk about a party pooper, lol

5. I think they will be releasing WoD 6.0.3 because AT's WoD was 6.0.3 and now i think Molten and AT are working together on WoD 6.0.3. (My guess, could be wrong)

6. Malaco - Admin said:
    It will be reopened here dont worry. all time we invested there is not lost.
    Patch 6.1 is around the corner and we're getting ready to support that patch

7. With Karabor team we are working on Warlords of Draenor. You will have more information about this soon.

8. Yes, it is this server.