1. Rip PVP Fairness And Donor Fairness

well now that shadowmourne will be brought back pvp is going to be utterly once again ruined and not to mention the fact that all donors already spent almost all their coins and now its back and to top off all this your saying its only available to those that had it ? so your saying the 200$+ i donated over years and time i dedicated to my characters now i cant buy shadowmourne cause i wasted my coins on another character without knowing shadowmourne ever will be back? Sorry To Complain molten and i really to sternly support your server and always have but my god this is just purely unfair and is going to completely reck PVP very unfair to Donors That dint buy it That could of if they had known they could a coupple weeks later...not to say that it would't be a BAD Idea To Remove Shadowmourne Peroid from buying And if At all implementing it in game ONLY implement it thorough the REAL WAY of getting it especial considering how unfair this is to ppl that donated 100$s upon hundreds of dollars and dint know we could get shadowmourne in the future sorry to complaining i understand the struggle molten and i still love your server but this is just MASSIVELY unfair to donors. with all due respect.

2. Support >Ticket>Item missbuy>problem solved! Is it that hard?

3. well now that shadowmourne will be brought back pvp is going to be utterly once again ruined and not to mention the fact that all donors already spent almost all their coins and now its back and to top off all this your saying its only available to those that had it ? so your saying the 200$+ i donated over years and time i dedicated to my characters now i cant buy shadowmourne cause i wasted my coins on another character without knowing shadowmourne ever will be back? Sorry To Complain molten and i really to sternly support your server and always have but my god this is just purely unfair and is going to completely reck PVP very unfair to Donors That dint buy it That could of if they had known they could a coupple weeks later...not to say that it would't be a BAD Idea To Remove Shadowmourne Peroid from buying And if At all implementing it in game ONLY implement it thorough the REAL WAY of getting it especial considering how unfair this is to ppl that donated 100$s upon hundreds of dollars and dint know we could get shadowmourne in the future sorry to complaining i understand the struggle molten and i still love your server but this is just MASSIVELY unfair to donors. with all due respect.
    I don't understand cry babies like you? Its completely fair, if we had shaowmourne pre molt down, why shouldn't we have it again? No one forced you to donate for something other than shadowmourne pre molt down, what is your problem man? People like you who feel entitlement, taking advantage of the molt down make me sick. We all invested the /played time and sorry but $200 donation thats just enough for some people to get shadowmourne and maybe 1 trinket, what are you expecting lol.

Can't wait to /cast bladestorm with ma soul shards spinnin round me.

4. dude does that mean i will lose refunded coins before warsong is released? i don't feel like investing on another realm

5. İ m lovin how people qq about PvP balance. So much unskilled garbage . mostly just because they cant afford to buy SM for themselves

6. İ m lovin how people qq about PvP balance. So much unskilled garbage . mostly just because they cant afford to buy SM for themselves
    So just because someone can't afford it they're "unskilled garbage"? /rofl
    Let me laugh in your face.

All that they should do is add requirements to SM like they did to Cata daggers and everyone will be happy.

7. To all those kids crying on the forums right now about the fact that they "wasted"all their coins 2-3 weeks ago because they could not have known that smourne will be back.

Kaer:
    Q: "What about my Smourne?"
    A: We will work to make it possible to obtain legendary items and items otherwise limited or unavailable based on similar requirements as before. We are working to provide an optimal solution before end of February where premium members would have the possibility to acquire these items.

Posted 3 weeks ago, so yeah, cry me a river.

8. I don't understand cry babies like you? Its completely fair, if we had shaowmourne pre molt down, why shouldn't we have it again? No one forced you to donate for something other than shadowmourne pre molt down, what is your problem man? People like you who feel entitlement, taking advantage of the molt down make me sick. We all invested the /played time and sorry but $200 donation thats just enough for some people to get shadowmourne and maybe 1 trinket, what are you expecting lol.

Can't wait to /cast bladestorm with ma soul shards spinnin round me.
    and i had 9 BiS toons pre wipe, I WANT THEM BACK...

why would u have rights to get the smourne back and im not allowed to get mine?

before u say "I DONATED FOR IT" - you donated to help the server, not to buy ultimate legendary weapon

9. and i had 9 BiS toons pre wipe, I WANT THEM BACK...

before u say "I DONATED FOR IT" - you donated to help the server, not to buy ultimate legendary weapon
    9 bis toons but they all sucked compared to my toons :D

10. For those regarding Shadowmourne, here is some concrete information:

Shadowmourne will return March 03 2015. It will cost exactly the same as it did before with reductions.

11. lal.........

Anyone of staff can explain me why now that we spent all of our refunded coins u put this news up?

If there is a method to missbuy items that we have buyed 20 days ago ok but now with 6 coins, if u allows me to buy legendary items, how can i do this?

Best regards and gg

12. and i had 9 BiS toons pre wipe, I WANT THEM BACK...

Just a reminder that it's still not decided if legendary items will be available for purchase to players who didn't have them before Dec 29th 2014.

Can one of staff can explain me why now that we spent all of our refunded coins u put this news up?

If there is a method to missbuy items that we have buyed 20 days ago ok but now with 6 coins, if u allows me to buy legendary items, how can i do this?

Best regards and gg
    It took us little longer to make a final decision on this because we were reading player feedback and trying to figure out what would be a best solution for this. Also we did mention that legendary items will be available before coins expire. http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...12#post2347063

13. it's still not decided if legendary items will be available for purchase to players who didn't have them before Dec 29th 2014.
    What? I hope you are joking.
    If you let a group of people to have legendaries back, you should let everyone the chance to obtain it. Otherwise the gap between those who have it and those who don't will be huge.

14. What? I hope you are joking.
    If you let a group of people to have legendaries back, you should let everyone the chance to obtain it. Otherwise the gap between those who have it and those who don't will be huge.
    +1 brah this is fairplay

15. and i had 9 BiS toons pre wipe, I WANT THEM BACK...

You didn't have smourne before, so now you are entitled to one because the server wiped? they restored our coins so we can have what we had before, not to take advantage of a bad situation where we all lost our characters. You were a member since 2009 and only donated $200 and you talk about "helping the server" while you make demands to have an orange weapon like a small child. Yeah lets allow everyone and their grandmother to have Shadowmourne from the get go for free especially with our free 50 coins that we got as compensation + all holiday bonus coins, there would be more shadowmournes on the server than before. And YES I did donate SPECIFICALLY for shaowmourne, when I made the choice, it wasn't "ouu lets help a server our a little they so poor here take $150 cuz I'm stackin up like im fundraising", it was more like: "Orangeeeeeeee weapon mmmmmmmmm..... take my money!!!"

First 1234513 ... Last